Download FFC: Bloodbones apk .3057 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 50.0 MB
** Part of the Fighting Fantasy Classics collection - check out the other digital gamebooks in the series! **
Set off on a journey of revenge against the dread pirate Cinnabar, who killed your parents, and sail the high seas!
The dreaded pirate-lord Cinnabar, scourge of the twelve seas, plagued the seafarers of the Old World in a bloody reign of terror until a brave adventurer put an end to his evil. But now he is back from the dead, seeking revenge, with the dark powers of voodoo at his command.
A fantasy adventure from Steve Jackson and Ian Livingstone in which YOU are the hero!
** REVIEWS **
"As usual, Tin Man Games has lavished this conversion with loving care. In addition to the extra difficulty settings, there's also the usual art gallery, a list of fun achievements with some amusing names to seek out, and several little touches to add to the atmosphere." - Touch Arcade
"Offering a few twists and turns that haven’t been utilized before in a Fighting Fantasy game, it should make a pleasant change of pace." - 148 Apps
"Tin Man Games has the choose-your-own-adventure gamebook style down pat." - Digitally Downloaded
** FEATURES **
• Make the gamebook as easy or hard as you like and even turn on a special cheat mode to read it old-school!
• Choose between full colour images, or toggle between the black-and-white originals from the print edition!
• Use unique weapons like the Throwing Knives and Gas-Globes for added strategy in fights.
• Race against the clock to complete your quest!
• Plot your journey along the map as you travel to new locations.
Bloodbones has been created using Tin Man Games’ critically acclaimed Gamebook Adventures Engine featuring:
• Read the book horizontally or vertically on your tablet.
• An automated Adventure Sheet to keep track of stats and inventory.
• Realistic physics based dice rolling. Shake your device!
• Artwork gallery. Find an illustration in the gamebook and be able to access it full-screen forever.
• Bookmarking system which saves your position in the gamebook, much like putting your fingers between the pages to remember your previous page when reading the paperback!
• Specially composed soundtrack and sound effects.
Tin Man Games have signed a licensing deal to release the Fighting Fantasy series on Android, so expect to see more of your favourite adventure gamebooks appearing soon!
Coming Soon... The Warlock of Firetop Mountain, Deathtrap Dungeon, City of Thieves, Citadel of Chaos and more!
Fixed Intro graphic glitch
Tin Man Games part of our Role Playing and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update Dec. 29, 2014. Google play rating is 91.1111. Current verison is .3057. Actual size 50.0 MB.
Another winner! Brilliant again TMG! Great story, plays well and beautifully illustrated. I bought this as soon as I saw it and I struggle to put it down. Keep it up! Hoping Vault of the Vampire or Keep of the Lich Lord will appear one day!
Excellent Thank you for digitalizing the Fighting Fantasy series, I enjoy books, as soon as u out a new book on the Google app store I ll buy immediately
Autobuy Such is the quality of Tin Man Games. If you loved the FF books then this and the other books done by TNG will keep you happy for some time.
Awesome Great book :) Keep them coming Tin Man Games.
Fabled FF #60 at last! And worth the wait... Fast paced and challenging, this adventure is FF at it's best! J.Green expertly tells a story rich in detail and epic in scope. Traps and puzzles along the way all lead to a mighty chase and tough showdown with Cinnabar. Another fantastic game book from TMG with detailed maps, artwork and genuine love for source material. ★★★★★ Top notch!!
Awesome! It's a great fun game/novel but a lot of the battles are just ridiculously hard. The final battle with the captain is almost impossible unless you get luck through the whole game and even then its still just an insanely difficult fight.
Great Fun Fighting Fantasy meets Pirates of the Caribbean. Nice artwork and ambient sound. The story is fun and although it can get quite difficult (especially near the end) you can save your position before making critical decisions and discover or buy lots of items that will aid you in your quest. A superb effort by Tin Man Games.