Download Blood Pressure Tracker (Paid) apk 18.104.22.168 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 1.4 MB
Blood Pressure Tracker helps you to record your blood pressure, heart rate and weight at anytime and in anywhere. You can trace passed record and shared with your doctors.
1. Log your systolic, diastolic, pulse and weight.
2. Shows statistics of systolic, diastolic, pulse and weight in max, min and avg.
3. Shows pie chart and line chart of blood pressure, heart rate and weight.
4. Add/delete/update records.
5. Add new record with default value.
6. List record by weekly, monthly and yearly.
7. Report in csv, html and excel xml
8. Export/Email report
9. Backup and restore database to SD card, Dropbox™ and Google Docs
10. Auto backup database to SD card when exiting the app
11. Auto backup database to Dropbox™ when exiting the app
12. Configurable weight unit, date format, time format, first day of week
13. Password protection
14. default email address for receiving report
15. Share database with multiple devices by using Dropbox™
Available languages (more coming soon)
• Português (Luis Costa)
※ If you like the app, then please give us a good rating as the driving force behind our continued development, thank you.
※ Since we can't reply reviews in the market, if you have any suggestions or questions please mail to our mailbox directly. For market reviews, please just leave your rating and cheers, thanks again.
kw: hypertension, hypo tension, hypotension, high blood pressure, low blood pressure, pre-hypertension, pulse rate, track blood pressure, log blood pressure, blood pressure logger
Hotfix: Add record without default value
Add: French language
aadhk part of our Health & Fitness and have average installs from 100 to 500. Last Update Dec. 11, 2014. Google play rating is 85.0. Current verison is 22.214.171.124. Actual size 1.4 MB.
Not able to save as doc or email Unable to save/export as excel, csv, or other type of file as indicated in description. Also cannot email. Only saves as backup file. Saving the file in Excel format and emailing to doctor was main reasons I chose this app. I purchased this app yet there is no icon or access for emailing or exporting.