Download Blink Linux Remote Control apk Varies with device free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 2.0 MB
When you want to be able to control your Linux Computer with your phone, and Wifi is not an option.
This application uses Bluetooth as it's communication with your computer.
Please Note: You will require the server in order for the phone to have something to talk with. The link with the installation instructions can be found below:
- On the "Swipe Area" (Default) screen, you can swipe left and right to skip videos / music tracks. And Up to Pause / Play. Lastly swipe Down to stop.
- On the "Mouse Area" screen, you basically have a laptop trackpad. Moving your finger controls the mouse pointer.
- Tapping once is left click.
- Tapping Twice in quick succession is right click.
- And holding your finger down will right click.
Finding time to work on this is quite tough since I work full time, but I am all for opensource projects and welcome feedback.
You are welcome to create an issue if you like. It would be much appreciated:
Bug Fix: When you would drag the mouse and stop, it would from time to time right click. Which may be annoying.
I added some code to try and ensure that this doesn't happen.
Report issues here:
Thatguy part of our Tools and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update Feb. 29, 2016. Google play rating is 90.0. Current verison is Varies with device. Actual size 2.0 MB.
Doesn't seem to work well on my S5 I got it setup fine and can move the mouse around however... I cannot click. Also there are no options for mouse sensitivity or anything. 3 stars because while it doesn't quite work for me i imagine if it did it would be okay. Stock/unmodified AT&T Samsung Galaxy S5 Active
Worked well with my samsung phone as client over ubuntu laptop as server.. Total 5 stars for under 3 miutes easy setup and thank you for this awesome app!