Download Blacklist apk free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 0 bytes
The Blacklist app allows users to block unwanted incoming calls as well as block and filter text messages. The app’s settings include a range of options for customizing your blacklist.
The main advantages of this program include:
speed of operation.
The Blacklist menu includes two main tabs: My List and Log.
1.SETTINGS - the Settings menu contains the following options:
- On/Off – this option allows you to turn your blacklist on and off.
- Night block – this option allows you to schedule call and message blocking (e.g. from 8PM to 6AM).
- List ( Block numbers from list ) – use this option to turn call filtering from numbers selected in LIST on and off.
- Private ( Block private calls ) – blocks all connections from private numbers
- My contacts (Block all calls from numbers not on my contacts list) – blocks all calls from numbers that do not figure in your contacts list.
- Block all calls – blocks all incoming calls.
- List ( Block numbers from list ) – use this option to turn message filtering from numbers selected in LIST on and off.
- Message filter – this blacklist function filters messages containing illicit terms. You can define a list of illicit words in the LIST tab. Enter illicit words, Menu->Add or Menu->Import.
- My contacts ( Block all messages not sent from my contacts ) – blocks all text messages sent from numbers outside your contacts list
- Block all text messages – blocks all incoming text messages.
2.My List- the My List tab contains all numbers copied from the list of telephone contacts.
This tab includes a menu that contains two options "Add" and "Import", the purpose of which is to make additions to the list. Using the "Add" option, we can add a telephone number and keywords for the SMS contents filter. The "Import" option allows numbers from the telephone's history to be imported.
After a clicking on a selected list item, a menu appears from which we can choose from three further options:
- Block calls - blocks calls from a specific number ( by selecting SETTINGS- >CALLS- >Block numbers from the list.)
- Block SMS messages - blocks SMS messages from a specific number ( by selecting SETTINGS- >CALLS- >Block numbers from the list.)
- Set keyword - sets a contact name as a keyword for the SMS content filter ( by selecting SETTINGS- >SMS- >Filter SMS content)
To delete an added item from the list, click on the chosen item and hold until the "Delete" option appears.
3. Log - the Log tab contains a history of the program's activity. It is possible to read the contents of blocked SMS messages by clicking on the chosen list item. This tab's menu includes the option "Clear log"
AA.TK part of our Communication and have average installs from 50000 to 100000. Last Update Nov. 17, 2014. Google play rating is 83.8095. Current verison is None. Actual size 0 bytes.