Download Black Screen LED Flashlight apk 1.1 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 144.0 KB
BETA SOFTWARE WARNING:
Ideally the features listed below would work on all devices with an LED light. However, I can't test all devices, so if a feature doesn't work for your device, you are responsible to request a refund. (See REFUNDS below).
* Use your camera's flash as a flashlight.
* Shows a black screen to help reduce glare in your face.
* Requires a device with a built-in LED light.
* Press the Home button on your device to leave the LED on and return to your home screen.
* Press the Back button on your device (while inside this app) to turn of the LED. (Do this before trying to use any other app that requires camera or LED light functionality.)
* Turn off the screen in order to help save battery while the LED stays on.
You are responsible to request a refund (within 15 minutes of purchase) if it doesn't work to your liking on your device. I cannot test it on every device. If you request a refund, please be so kind as to leave a comment informing me what went wrong and what device you were using.
- Bug Fix: LED was turning off for Galaxy Note 2 when screen turned off.
Anthony Tietjen part of our Tools and have average installs from 10 to 50. Last Update Oct. 27, 2012. Google play rating is 100.0. Current verison is 1.1. Actual size 144.0 KB.
the only practical flash app in the store ! after trying literally almost every app in the store,this is the one and only usable flashlight app available,the reason is:the practicality of using the app as a torch because ones it's activated the light is on and the screen goes blank WITHOUT any buttons which means that u can hold the phone comfortably as if u where holding an actual torch,so there are no buttons to push accidentaly that will switch the light off.every other app in the store has buttons that make it un-practical to hold the phone.
Totally Awesome Flashlight I like this app a whole lot. While the app is open, the LED is on, but the blank screen prevents me from accidentally opening another app while using my phone as a flashlight. There are no useless features like SOS, morse code, colors, etc. Please never add any features to this program. Keep it simple so I do not have to replace it later.