Download BJHM apk 4.0.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 16.0 MB
British Journal of Hospital Medicine (BJHM) is the leading monthly multi-specialty review journal for hospital doctors.
The journal has been at the forefront of medical education for over 45 years, publishing only the best and most authoritative clinical reviews, symposia, editorials and case reports available to doctors. All articles are concise, fully referenced, presented in an easy-to-read format and peer-reviewed by some of the world's leading international authorities.
BJHM covers all specialties in hospital medicine, making it essential reading for doctors of all grades who want to ensure that their practice is evidence-based and up-to-date.
The Core Training for Doctors section of the British Journal of Hospital Medicine (BJHM) provides clinical information in an easily accessible format to doctors in training. Articles cover Clinical skills for postgraduate examinations, What you need to know about, Tips from the shop floor or What they don't teach you in medical school.
Download the BJHM app for access to:
• Editorials giving topical comment on important issues within hospital medicine from some of the world's leading specialists
• The best clinical review articles available to hospital doctors, summarizing all the latest research findings
• Education and training update, covering practical training issues of concern to all hospital doctors, whatever their grade or specialty
• Case reports looking at unusual presentations and how they were resolved
• Quality improvement projects undertaken in hospitals which have demonstrated a sustainable change in practice
• BJHM is indexed on Medline and CINAHL. Let BJHM help you make the right decisions for the patients in your care.
Mark Allen Group part of our Medical and have average installs from 100 to 500. Last Update Jan. 8, 2015. Google play rating is 100.0. Current verison is 4.0.0. Actual size 16.0 MB.
BJHM is an excellent read I am a current subscriber to the physical journal which is an excellent read for hospital doctors and has a section named 'core training for doctors'. This app gives the same details and would recommend to download.