Download Biology 3 apk 1.7.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 29.0 MB
. From porifera to chordates, important details of the organs or systems of every animal are presented in 3D. What is the difference between the circulatory systems of fish and mammals? It is easy to answer with the 3D models. And when necessary, the microscopic part is evidenced in 3D models: in the cnidaria group we can view cnidoblasts and in chordates the shark skin is shown in 3D. These mechanisms help to understand the differences and evolving processes of the organisms by visual comparison.
• Porifera: sea sponge
• Cnidaria: coral, jellyfish and hydra
• Platyhelminthes: planaria, schistosoma and taenia
• Nematodes: worm
• Mollusks: snail, land snail, octopus, shellfish, squid
• Annelids: worm, sessile polychaetes, errant polychaetes and
• Arthropods: arachnids, crustaceans, chilopods, diplopods,
• Echinoderms: starfish, sand dollar, sea urchin, sea cucumber
• Hemichordates: balanoglossus
• Chordates: urochordata, cephalochordata and vertebrata, like sharks, frogs, crocodiles, eagles, ornitorrincos, gorillas and elephants.
Fixed AR camera functionality.
P3D Unbound Teaching Possibilities part of our Education and have average installs from 10 to 50. Last Update July 17, 2014. Google play rating is 100.0. Current verison is 1.7.0. Actual size 29.0 MB.