Download Biology 2 apk 1.7.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 29.0 MB
Animal and vegetal cells can be microscopically compared. The 3D DNA structure shows the nitrogen bases and the hydrogen bonds (hydrogen bridges), in addition to the semiconservative replication. Mitosis and meiosis are in this module in 3D animations. There are also viruses and bacteria, with animations showing the action of antibodies and the HIV virus infecting a cell.
• Nucleus, nucleolus, smooth and rough endoplasmic reticulum, mitochondria, Golgi system and plasma membrane
• Nucleus, nucleolus, smooth and rough endoplasmic reticulum, Golgi system, mitochondria, plasma membrane, vacuole, chloroplast and cell wall.
• DNA molecule (double helix)
• Semiconservative replication
• Molecular structure of the nitrogen bases and the hydrogen bonds
• Animal cell: a trip inside the animal cell, going through a number of organelles.
• Vegetal cell: a trip inside the vegetal cell, going through a number of organelles.
• Virus: infection of the lymphocyte by HIV. The film shows the action of the reverse transcriptase and the formation of new viruses being released from the cell.
• Bacteria: the film shows the moment when bacteria invade a person’s body, which promptly reacts immunologically.
• Mitosis: the film shows the phases of mitosis from several angles.
• Meiosis: the film shows the phases of meiosis from several angles.
Fixed AR camera functionality.
P3D Unbound Teaching Possibilities part of our Education and have average installs from 10 to 50. Last Update July 17, 2014. Google play rating is 100.0. Current verison is 1.7.0. Actual size 29.0 MB.