Download Binary Clock Widget apk 1.10 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 64.0 KB
- One row with 4 or 5 LEDs to display the hours
- One row with 6 LEDs to display the minutes
- One optional row with 6 LEDs to display the seconds
- Colors adjustable for hours, minutes and seconds (red, blue, green, yellow, orange, purple)
- Clicking the widget launches your phone's default alarm manager.
- 12/24 hour mode
- Seconds can be disabled
- LEDs can be centered, left or right aligned
- LSB can be on the left or right
Tip: Try to combine it with the Binary Calendar Widget
If you have any questions, feature requests or other comments feel free to contact me: [email protected]
Please note that I am not interested in marketing or advertisement services and will not respond to such mails.
Bugfix: OK-Button was not accessible on small screens
Waboodoo part of our Personalization and have average installs from 5000 to 10000. Last Update July 7, 2015. Google play rating is 83.3333. Current verison is 1.10. Actual size 64.0 KB.
I like it Best of the few ive seen, could I suggest maybe stretching to size of the widget...please
Simple and clean Would love to see a version that will replace the digital clock in the status bar.
Too small for tablets Increase the size and it's a 4. Change the layout to read left to right and it's a five. Motorola Xoom
Pretty good Looked at a bunch of these. Not bad and love that you can hide seconds, but IMO, a binary clock should be right aligned! Center just make sense and I couldn't get over it... Add that option and I think this will be the best binary clock
Nice style! I like the idea and especially the design.
Pretty cool widget and looks good too.
Was good, doesn't work on S7e