Download Big cats Puzzles apk 1.4.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 20.0 MB
Big cats Puzzles is our new thrilling puzzle game for real fans of Big cats.
Big cats Puzzles features:
- 28 Big cats Puzzles.
- Four game modes: 3x3, 4x4, 5x5, 6x6.
- Play any Big cats Puzzles you want from the start.
- Light weight of the app.
- Compatible with phones and tablets.
- Absolutely free game.
Some facts about big cats:
- The tiger (Panthera tigris) is the largest cat species. Tigers are apex predators, primarily preying on ungulates such as deer and bovids. Tigers are among the most recognisable and popular of the world's charismatic megafauna. The tiger is the national animal of Bangladesh, India, Vietnam, Malaysia and South Korea.
- The lion (Panthera leo) is one of the five big cats in the genus Panthera and a member of the family Felidae. Lion populations are untenable outside designated reserves and national parks. Lions live for 1014 years in the wild, while in captivity they can live longer than 20 years. Lions are unusually social compared to other cats. A pride of lions consists of related females and offspring and a small number of adult males. Groups of female lions typically hunt together, preying mostly on large ungulates. Lions are apex and keystone predators, although they are also expert scavengers obtaining over 50 percent of their food by scavenging as opportunity allows. While lions do not typically hunt humans, some have been known to do so. Sleeping mainly during the day, lions are primarily nocturnal, although bordering on crepuscular in nature.
- The cheetah (Acinonyx jubatus) is a large feline (family Felidae, subfamily Felinae) inhabiting most of Africa and parts of Iran. The cheetah can run faster than any other land animal as fast as 112 to 120 km/h (70 to 75 mph) in short bursts covering distances up to 500 m (1,600 ft), and has the ability to accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h (62 mph) in three seconds. The cheetah is a unique felid, with its closest living relatives being the puma and jaguarundi of the Americas. In the wild, the cheetah is a prolific breeder, with up to nine cubs in a litter. The majority of cubs do not survive to adulthood, mainly as a result of depredation from other predators. The rate of cub mortality varies from area to area, from 50% to 75%, and in extreme cases such as the Serengeti ecosystem, up to 90%.
- The leopard (Panthera pardus) is one of the five "big cats" in the genus Panthera. Compared to other members of the Felidae, the leopard has relatively short legs and a long body with a large skull. Other large subspecies, in which males weigh up to 91 kg (201 lb), are the Sri Lankan leopard (P. p. kotiya) and the Anatolian leopard (P. p. tulliana). Such larger leopards tend to be found in areas which lack tigers and lions, thus putting the leopard at the top of the food chain with no competitive restriction from large prey items. The largest verified leopards weighed 96.5 kg (213 lb) and can reach 190 cm (75 in) in head-and-body length.
Disclaimer: Any images are under copyright of their legal owners.
No copyright infringement is intended, any request to remove any image will be honored.
This game is unofficial and created for big cats fans.
- Full size icon added
- Buttons style changed
- Reduced application size
- Fixed some bugs
- Speed up applications
- Application is brightest than ever now
- Added animation of the selected piece
- Auto-rotate scree
Dimax Puzzles part of our Puzzle and have average installs from 10000 to 50000. Last Update May 7, 2016. Google play rating is 81.9718. Current verison is 1.4.0. Actual size 20.0 MB.
I LOVE THIS APP I love this app now it is really making my brain think.