Download Bibliophilia LT- archive books apk LITE free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 14.0 MB
Bibliophilia is an application for books and reading lovers: it will archive and catalogue the titles of your bookshelf, it will remind you all your readings and provide a quick way to note and search all the books you'd like to read.
LITE Version limits: you can insert only 20 books and some functions are disabled
This application will build a personal archive of books, with a rapid search system and an easy way to catalogue, so you can always have the index of your library with you. Bibliophilia is also the place to create easily and intuitively your own ideal library, with all the books you feel like reading and recommend to your friends.
You can easily add a book manually or simply by scanning the barcode on the book cover. You can also look up the title or the author directly from the Google Books database. There's also a function to search the titles of your favorite authors.
You can add notes and descriptions as well as many fields available to catalogue the book. Finally Bibliophilia provides a Readlist from which you can quickly see all the books you've decided to buy or you planned to read.
The main functions of Bibliophilia.
Easy insertion of new books
- by manual entry;
- by entry via barcode or QR code scan (requires a device with autofocus camera and the Barcode Scanner application);
- by entry via Google Books search.
Functions of research and consultation
- quick search in the archive of books;
- different sorting options;
- details view of the author: biography, notes and books;
- system to search books starting from the author;
- 5 customizable fields;
- customizable search fields;
- cataloguing system by categories;
- adding unlimited categories, with customizable descriptions;
- managing multiple categories (unlimited sub categories can be associated to the same book);
- easy way to associate books to category;
- rating system for both author and title;
- exporting database and covers;
- exporting database for Backup / Restore via email;
- exporting database in CSV format via email;
- restore data system from backup file;
- import system of individual books from the backup file;
- importing books from .csv file (according to the format exported by Bibliophilia). You can import your .csv files editing only their first line/header;
- Dropbox synch: possibility to backup and restore from Dropbox;
- Readlist for quick access to the books marked as unread or to be purchased;
- quick insertion or removal in the Readlist;
- fields to remind books on loan.
Personalization and sharing
- customization of default values;
- search in local languages;
- sending one or more titles by email with covers;
- sharing of the book by mail with a link to the direct addition of the book within the application (clicking the link in the email, it's possible to directly add the book inside of Bibliophilia);
- export in PDF format;
- barcode scanner fix.
Panurge part of our Books & Reference and have average installs from 10000 to 50000. Last Update Feb. 18, 2015. Google play rating is 69.7931. Current verison is LITE. Actual size 14.0 MB.
Crashes Wanted to try the lite version but it crashed both time I attempted to use it. Uninstalling.
Not enough space for all books
Amazing app! This was exactly what I was looking for! It is very well organized and user friendly. Searching for new titles is quick and easy, and I don't have to know the ISBN number like most other apps require. I'm upgrading to the full version right now!
Easy-to-use but not foolproof Some of my older books are not in the database but overall easy to use. Plan on buying the full app.
Not able to scan..only 1 external scanner which also fails Only 1 external scanner is allowed which does not work on all devices. If you could select the scanner then you can get one that works and then this would be good. Zxing doesn't work on Nexus 7
I love it!! This is a great application to archive your favorite books. It's really simple to use and really powerful Highly recommended!!
poor Can't add books. Useless apps. It doesn't link to the Internet, though my galaxy s3 is connected. Such problem leads to malfunction of barcode scanner and it makes internet search of books impossible. Useful only if one is willing to input every book manually. Sorry that I am not the type.
A miss This would be an excellent app if only the display were formatted for my galaxy note 3. As it is its too small for my phone to look at comfortably. The buttons should be bigger and the display should be more holo
I love the app and what it can do: it does almost precisely what I was looking for. I'll upgrade to the full version hoping that it has (or will have) all the features I look for.
Asks too many questions Please don't ask to confirm saving a scanned book or to confirm exit.