Download Becoming A Great Leader apk free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 0 bytes
"Do You Have the Character Traits to be a Great Leader? Do You Want to Motivate and Manage People to Meet the Company’s Goals? Want To Naturally Climb the Ladder of Success?"
Gear Up To Transform Your Life. Acquire the Skills You Need to Drive People and Your Business to the Pinnacle of Success.
According to a report published by BusinessNewsDaily, nearly 84% of all American employees were planning to search for new jobs in 2011. This reflects a significant increase from the 60% who were planning to change jobs in 2010. Only 5% of the respondents to the survey wanted to stick with their current job. According to Douglas Matthews, President of career-management agency Right Management, “This finding is more about employee dissatisfaction and discontent than projected turnover. Employees’ trust has been seriously shaken and there is a general lack of confidence in leaders. So this is a wake-up call to management.”
Employees are suffering mainly because of the weak job market, recession, and disruptive workforce and economic changes. That is why excellence in leadership is crucial to achieving sustainable success today.
Why Great Leadership?
- A great leader motivates and inspires team members to work harder. He strengthens the commitment and loyalty of individuals towards the organization.
- A great leader creates and sustains enthusiasm and self-confidence among the workforce. He provides essential advice and guidance to help people recognize their capabilities and strengths.
- Great leaders are always prepared to guide their workforce and always available for anyone who needs guidance.
- Great leaders enable the organization to develop a trusting and deeper relationships with their clients. He also helps the organization convince investors to fund for new projects.
- A great leader creates harmony between the employees and the owners or operators of an organization.
- He spurs on people to remain enthusiastic and motivated even when the organization is facing tough times and challenges. He helps improve the production rates and overall productivity of the team members.
- Great leaders ensure the smooth running of the organization. They also make sure that the employees are financially compensated in a timely and fair manner, and stockholders are content with their investment.
- They act as facilitators of change and convince people about the need for change. A good leader is a key element in the challenging process of change.
- Great leaders set goals and objectives for the organization and provide directions to achieving them.
- Great leadership is vital for aligning the vision and raising the performance levels of employees. It also helps build strong human relationships, foster personal growth, facilitate interactions, and maintain discipline and voluntary cooperation within the organization.
Overall, a great leader helps the organization build harmony around common objectives and goals of the organization, improve collaboration between colleagues and team members and achieve greater success.
Supernova Library part of our Books & Reference and have average installs from 100 to 500. Last Update Oct. 3, 2014. Google play rating is 60.0. Current verison is None. Actual size 0 bytes.