Download Battle Bridge - FREE space war apk 1.1 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 1.9 MB
Battle drones and warships. Scan new star systems. Mine asteroids. Launch missiles and fighters. Jump into hyperspace!
***FREE full game - no ads or in-app purchases***
The starcruiser Mercia is on a routine training mission when it is ambushed by drones from the Cyber Collective. Most of the crew are killed and only the auxiliary control room - or "Battle Bridge" - is functional. As senior surviving officer you must take command and get the Mercia to safety. But move fast, another wave of enemy drones is already closing in...
Battle Bridge is a fast and simple turn-based strategy game with surprising depth and replayability:
- Make a series of "hyper-jumps" through enemy territory to get the Mercia back to safety.
- Along the way, scan for resources to build up your fleet of probes, fighters, mining ships and tankers.
- Combat an unrelenting stream of enemy drones.
- Remember to repair Mercia and conserve fuel between jumps...
- Intense ship-to-ship torpedo battles when enemy warships hyper-jump into the sector unannounced: Deflect incoming warheads with your gravity beams. Strip down that probe to build another warhead!
- Fight or flight: Choose to jump away if you're outgunned... but do you leave some of your fleet behind or risk waiting for every ship to check in? Each ship and every turn is crucial.
- Cloaked mines, asteroid collisions, ship-to-ship ramming and weapon overloads increase the strategic options and the carnage in equal measure.
- Your attention is your most limited resource: Choose to directly control your probes for a turn or command your fighter squadron? Or maybe speed up mining that asteroid? Your fleet is autonomous, but turning your attention to specific units will greatly improve their performance.
- The pressure is on: Games are saved between sessions but if Mercia is destroyed there's no going back...
In the full game (was 59p - now FREE):
- Work your way up through 8 different ranks (difficulty levels).
- Complete 8 unique scenarios (game play mode combinations).
- Work towards 3 prestigious medals (achievements).
- Experience the campaign story-arc (through scenario-based narrative text).
- Use tactical bombing runs to decimate your enemies (blockade mode).
- Randomly encounter distress signals, temporal anomalies, wandering planetoids and more (badlands mode).
- Extend your voyage, enlarge your fleet... (epic mode)
Battle Bridge has deceptively simple rules yet offers hours of tense, strategic gameplay. Plus, it's completely free to play... no ads or in-app purchases.
In space, when pursued by a cybernetic intelligence, you don't get to stop for breath... But keep your wits about you and your finger on the "jump" button and you might just survive, or even save the Galaxy...
***Please note customer support and in-game text is currently ENGLISH LANGUAGE ONLY. Apologies for any inconvenience.***
BATTLE BRIDGE: "Launch fighters! Jump now!" Stars & space wars: Fast, addictive strategy game.Explore the galaxy, jump to new stars, build space ships - fight a war against alien A.I. force. Turn-based (non real time) strategy; combat tactics; resource management; semi- procedural space exploration and survival - by an experienced board game designer.
Imploding Rock part of our Strategy and have average installs from 500 to 1000. Last Update Dec. 24, 2013. Google play rating is 61.2903. Current verison is 1.1. Actual size 1.9 MB.
Not for me...... ...rather plain and basic. Sorry dev! Uninstalled.
An excellent and surprisingly addictive game Ingeniously simple gameplay makes for an addictive and challenging experience that's also surprisingly deep.
Great A brilliant game. Only suggestion is extend it so options for more than 10 jumps
Fun, challenging and addictive I still come back to this game for the joy of it after months of beta testing so I feel I can give it a heartfelt recommendation.
Awesome I concept As the title describes. But the gameplay is rather slow and your really left not knowing what's going on or when a turn happens. If you rework this game I'm certain it could be popular
Glad i found this Good job developers, a very addicting turn based strategy game only wish that the game was bigger