Download Basketball Dood (Donate) apk 7.10.18 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 11.0 MB
Create and share plays.
- Training / How-to videos
- Web-based animation viewer
- Download Free Windows Video Maker
Basketball Dood is a must have application for basketball coaches. A great clipboard or playbook application, it allows users to touch and move players around on a court and then layer on doodles and text. Once happy with the image, users can then save image. Saving a series of player positions can also be used to make animations that can be shared. Can be used on phone or tablet, buy once!
- no ads
- save more than 5 plays
- animation sharing (can still view someone's shared animation in the free version)
- quick play area transitions or use multitouch to position court
- move players, add pylons, refs and a ball
- save/share images & animations
- add text and move it around
- various doodles such as arrow line or dotted line
Please email me for support or feature requests: [email protected]
- fix corrupting formation database, may need to re-create formations, apologies for the inconvenience
- export formation / play databases so you can easily move entire playbooks between devices (tap clipboard icon)
- double tap draw main icon to toggle ability to draw and move (also in options)
- support custom backgrounds, put images in sdcard/basketball dood/backgrounds (recommend 500w x 700h or higher same ratio)
- ability to delete any frame (press '-' on the frame to remove)
mola part of our Sports and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update Jan. 9, 2015. Google play rating is 76.6667. Current verison is 7.10.18. Actual size 11.0 MB.
Freezes I can't do anything before it freezes and crashes
What gives? So the free version works but the paid version I been using for two years won't install. Error 505. Interesting..
24 Hours Later I had a bad experience at 1st but a quick reboot, & I can't stop making up plays/sets 2 take & try n practice. Nice app
Awesome Must have tool for the volunteer coach.
Nexus7 Shawn Good app but really needs function to edit and insert frames within the animation. It's a bit of a problem to go back and fine tune a play with multiple frames, and correct frames in the middle especially if you've left a step out. Also, if I save a play and then continue to edit it, there is no way to just save it again, you have to save it as a new play causing multiple versions of the same play. Also needs a dashed line graphics to represent passed balls.
Decent Starter App Would be nice if text options were say 0.5, 1.0, 1.5 and so forth as text size one is pretty big actually to big
Great Love the sharing
Great app! Works perfectly, well worth money.
Love this app Been using it for two years...? Can show the kids, and now im using the share feature to email and using the desktop version. Question for developer: windows ddsktop version, could you add to this to allow more tha n 4 plays to be saved? Also on the tablet version is it possible to share an animated play to another and have them open on their tablet? Rather than just on a windows desktop?
Coach J Pretty nice app. Would be cool if I could put a pic on the dots. Kids would see there face move around on offense.