Download Basement apk Varies with device free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 0 bytes
Are you fast enough to avoid an endless horde of zombies?! Can you survive?
Become one of the four characters, and try to get as far as possible before the zombies get you. Or will it be the poisonous gas that kills you after the timer goes down to zero?
Find out by yourself!
- Awesome, humorous and addictive arcade game. Not another zombie shooter!
- Endless runner or rather... endless tap game - if you're fast enough!
- Annoying or demanding timer - depends on your skill and patience
- Based on the award winning comic book "Basement or: How Shorty lost his dots" (available for free also on Google Books here http://bit.ly/1MZpAgZ)
- 6 beautifully designed characters (no worries, we plan to add more:))
- Top score share option via Twitter, Facebook or Google Games Leaderboards
- Great oldschool sounds, designed and performed by *Fil - author of the previously mentioned comic book
- "Eight Bit Undercover" tune composed by Matthew Huffaker aka.TeknoAXE
-new colourful tilesets
-2 new playable characters: Reggie aka. Dangerous Chicken and Whistley Snipe
-increased performance on all devices
-increased compatibility with older devices
Absurdo Games part of our Arcade and have average installs from 500 to 1000. Last Update March 10, 2015. Google play rating is 88.3333. Current verison is Varies with device. Actual size 0 bytes.
Sweet It's a fun little gem. A catchy tune would crank it a five star. Edit: I guess my edit didn't save or post. I changed my rating to a 5 star cause the devs not only show compassion about their game by constantly updating and improving, but that they also care about their fans and what moves us. I can trust that their future games will continue to be fun and charming
It's awesome I'm absolutely delighted. Simple, but not easy game. Recommend when you must wait for someting else.
Great game but It would be better if you disabled ads from popping up mid-game. UPDATE: Awesome game! Developer is quick to respond and fix bugs and issues too! :)
Amazing artwork Thats how games shoul look and feel
Little but great Addictive and simple gameplay. "These here zombies are tryin' to kill me." :D