Download Bar Manager Pro - Cocktail App apk 2.2.2 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 1.7 MB
If you like an app with a lot of classic, well-known or simply delicious cocktail recipes and if you furthermore want to manage your bar inventory the Bar Manager is exactly what you’re looking for. The Bar Manager – Cocktail App unites a large cocktail database with a useful bar inventory management. The database of Bar Manager – Cocktail App consists of over 500 selected cocktails and even cocktail collections for special events like Christmas, New Year’s Eve, Halloween and St. Patrick’s Day.
*** Important: The additional permission is necessary to export the data to the SD-card. ***
- Free of ads
- Support of US and metric unit system
- List of about 500 cocktails
- Filter cocktails by taste
- Filter cocktails by current bar inventory
- Search for recipe names and ingredients
- Rating of cocktails
- Creating additional cocktails
- List of more than 200 ingredients
- Possibility to create additional ingredients
- Add or remove ingredients to the bar inventory
- Managing of cocktails in recipe collections
- Automated creation of a shopping list for a recipe collection based on the bar inventory
- Sending and printing a cocktails or a shopping list (printing requires a printing app to be installed)
Extensions of the pro-version:
- New cocktail recipes
- Creating a recipe collection directly from a filtered list of cocktails
- Print or send all recipes of a collection
Upcoming enhancements are exclusively made for the pro-version.
HoSa-Apps isn’t responsible for any damages that occur in connection with the consume of any cocktails or ingredients appearing in this app.
- St. Patrick’s Day cocktails added
- Several bugfixes and optimizations
HoSa App Development part of our Lifestyle and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update March 13, 2014. Google play rating is 86.6667. Current verison is 2.2.2. Actual size 1.7 MB.
Great. Because I use this solely store different collections of my own drink recipes, I would love to be able to edit measurement units, glassware, and styles. I also would love to be able to bulk add cocktails from a csv file. Those wishes aside, this is the best out there.
Love it /hicup/ Love this app. Works great and the drinks ive made from it where very good. Iy does suffer from some translation errors. Such as sirup for syrup. And some ingredients maybe hard to find, for example cinnamon sirup (syrup). There are other ingredients hard/impossible to find but ive learned to substitute such as cinnamon powder in boiling water and cooked down with some sugar to make a syrup. Agajn was still a good buy in my books. Do also like the inventory ability.