Download Baltimore Football apk 2.1 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 4.3 MB
Access award-winning Baltimore Ravens content from The Baltimore Sun and baltimoresun.com -- anytime, anywhere. Stay updated with the latest breaking news, 24/7. Get insight and analysis from Ravens Insider bloggers and Sun columnists. View picture galleries of the games, players and cheerleaders. Conveniently track player and media Twitter accounts and lists. Check What They’re Saying About the Ravens – news and commentary from around the web. Relive the past with every game story in team history. From the draft to training camp, the regular season to the playoffs, the Baltimore Football app is your front-row ticket to the Ravens.
* Updated Ravens schedule/results and stat breakdowns.
* Baltimore Sun game stories and photo galleries from Ravens games, 1996-present.
* Keep your favorites, forever: Save stories, photos, blog posts for as long as you want. Once content is saved, it's easily accessible and remains on your app until you decide to take it off.
* Share tools: Built-in Facebook and Twitter sharing tools. The app also allows you to access your address book and share content via e-mail.
* Reorder sections: Prioritize the content you want to see in the app. Rearrange sections and/or turn off sections as you wish while always having the option to change them back later.
* Stay connected: While many apps fail when a network isn't available, the Baltimore Football app will keep the most recently downloaded information in the app so you can keep reading even if your signal cuts off.
* Ability to disable push notifications
* Stability improvements
* Bug fixes
Tribune Publishing part of our Sports and have average installs from 100 to 500. Last Update Nov. 8, 2013. Google play rating is 81.25. Current verison is 2.1. Actual size 4.3 MB.
Would like to see video on here that is added to the Ravens section on the Baltimore Sun website.
Nice app, gathers info so that I don't have to get texts, tweets, read paper, etc. Works fine!
$10 for ads?!? Inexcusable! For an extremely expensive app to have as many ads as a "lite" version is absolute b.s.