Download B_I_N_G_O_Eng apk 2.0 free for Android smartphone

25 Dec

Posted by BUSINDRE in Card | Dec. 25, 2015 | 0 Comments

Apk file size: 2.5 MB

- Family Bingo 90 ball.(Without advertising)

- As the bingo that we use at home, with family and friends.

- Being able to play bingo and line, or only bingo or only line.

- For the option to play bingo and line, is set to 75% for the Bingo, and to the line the remaining 25 %. The 100% prize for the modalities of only Bingo or only Line.

- With a minimalist interface and Material Design look, replaces the bingo cage, and sing balls with the voice system, at a moderate pace.

- It is recommended that you try several engines of text to voice, for best results.

- The game's control buttons, are turned on or off during development of the same, to avoid as far as possible,
involuntary keystrokes.

-If you want to better experience with Android TV download the app BingoTV_Eng.

Whats new

    Enhancements in the user interface.
    Added 238 compatible devices with Android (11.190 in total).
    3 permits deleted:
    - android.permission.WRITE_external_STORAGE
    - android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE
    - android.permission.READ_external_STORAGE

BUSINDRE part of our Card and have average installs from 500 to 1000. Last Update Dec. 25, 2015. Google play rating is 56.0. Current verison is 2.0. Actual size 2.5 MB.

Download b-i-n-g-o-eng.apk 2.5 MB


Leave A Comment