Download Ayurveda Guru Pro apk 0.0.1 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 3.4 MB
Ayurveda Guru provides personalized Ayurvedic guidance to help you make lifestyle and dietary choices appropriate for your metabolism. Now with the Dosha Activity Tracker monitor your steps per day and see the corresponding effect on dosha type.**Optimized for Wearables**
The applications includes:
• Integrated questionnaire to determine dosha/metabolic type
• Tables of appropriate foods and beverages by dosha/metabolic type
• Dosha Activity Tracker- use your smartphone to track steps per day and calculate the effect your Dosha type. Requires a Google Fit account and step tracking device (most smartphones are sufficient).
• Ayurvedic lifestyle and routine recommendations on the following topics: Arising, Bathing, Meditation, Massage, Exercise, Eating, Sex, Sleep, Clothing, Occupation, Spouse, Location
• Ayurvedic clock displaying the dominant Dosha type in nature with respect to both the user’s present local time and the season of the year.
The Pro version of Ayurveda Guru provides a complete listing of recommended foods and beverages by dosha/metabolic type and the Ayurvedic clock with seasonal recommendations.
Google Fit and Android Wear enabled. Compatible devices include the Motorola Moto 360, LG G Watch, Samsung Gear Live, , Asus ZenWatch, Sony SmartWatch 3, LG G Watch R
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow Ready
- Dosha Activity Tracker
- Google Fit Enabled
BioStatus Health part of our Health & Fitness and have average installs from 100 to 500. Last Update March 11, 2016. Google play rating is 80.0. Current verison is 0.0.1. Actual size 3.4 MB.
More complete than I expected. Comprehensive and easily usable.
Much better than other Ayurveda apps, paid included. I'm into Ayurveda. I have a book I've been relying on and have read a few others and watched a documentary. This app seems to have all the correct info. It has a pleasant interface. I tried the other paid Ayurveda Pro app and this one is so much better. Easier to use and easier on the eyes. If you want to practice ayurveda this app can help. I highly recommend doing more research on the subject.
Gave me some great info for eating in harmony with my metabolism, keep up the good work!
Good The food list by dosha type is indispensable