Download AwesomeTimer apk free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 0 bytes
Stop losing whole days to reddit. Manage procrastination with AwesomeTimer.
AwesomeTimer is a tool to help you manage your procrastination-productivity cycle. Let's face it - you're not working 100% of the time anyway. You might as well manage your procrastination so it doesn't take over. Trick yourself into getting things done by using AwesomeTimer.
For example, set it to Work for 10 minutes, Break for 2. Do this 5 times and you've done 50 minutes of work in an hour. Another popular combination is 25 minutes of work, followed by 5 minutes of break. AwesomeTimer makes it easy to get your fill of reddit, coffee, stretching, etc, while still getting things done.
Never lose another whole afternoon to reddit - download AwesomeTimer today!
Also useful for exercising with intervals as in HIIT, Fartlek, or Jeff Galloway’s Run-Walk Method.
** Updated to fix many problems listed below - please try version 1.2 today! **
Updates in 1.2
- Different sounds for Work/Break
- Works even if the app doesn't have focus or if the screen is locked
- Now requires WakeLock permissions (to facilitate working when locked)
Updates in 1.1
- Bug Fix: No longer resets the clock if you change the orientation of the phone
- Aesthetic Fix: Uses phone's notification sound by default - no longer the original "nasty" sound
- Can use fractions of minutes (for if you really shine at 8.5/1.5)
- Sleek new look in Android 4+
- Still no special Permissions Required
Jody Miller part of our Productivity and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update Dec. 16, 2013. Google play rating is 64.3478. Current verison is None. Actual size 0 bytes.