Download Automotive Ignition Systems GM apk 2.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 12.0 MB
AUTOMOTIVE IGNITION SYSTEMS EXPLAINED - Runs on all Phones & Tablets
By MANDY CONCEPCION
This Book-APP cover most GM Ignition Systems. APP runs fine on tablets and most phones.
Table of Contents
* - Basics of Modern Automotive Ignition Systems (Basic facts and information on ignition systems. Here we also briefly cover electrical and electronic basic concepts in a concentrated and concise way.)
* - The Mechanical Ignition System (Explains the basics of a mechanical ignition systems, the coil high voltage generation, the job of the Platinum points, as well as ignition coil induction process.)
* - The ignition switch (The job of the ignition switch, how it powers the system and possible repercussions if this system develops high resistance points. The Distributor, Ignition Coil, Ignition Timing, Ignition Wires, Spark Plugs (Covers basic and advanced concepts on these components.)
* - The Electronic Ignition System (Explains the essence of electronic ignition. Covering pick-up coils, speed sensors, relluctor tone rings, switching of the ignition coil and voltage level developed in newer systems.)
* - The Distributorless Ignition system (All newer ignition systems are now of this type. Learn the principles of distributorless ignition and how to follow its circuit, operation and testing.)
* - GM H.E.I. (High Energy Ignition) (High energy ignition, also known as H.E.I, is an electronic ignition system introduced by General Motors in 1971 and used through the mid 1980s is covered in detail. Even though it's an older system, there're plenty of these systems around and make for a primer on electronic ignition. Learn to test HEI in detail.)
* - General Motors Ignition Cassette System (Cadillac and Olds 2000-up 4, 6 and 8 cyl.) - (In the years GM has been building engines with distributorless ignition systems, several different configurations have been used, largely dictated by geography. In one common approach, the spark plugs for two cylinders share one ignition coil between them. Because both spark plugs fire together, with one cylinder on the power stroke and the other on the exhaust stroke, this has become known as a waste-spark system. Learn to test these systems in detail.)
* - GM Compression Sense Ignition (SAAB and GM Systems) (CSI enables the Powertrain Control Module to determine proper engine phasing (cam position) without the use of a separate camshaft position sensor. Learn this advanced ignition system from GM.)
* - Testing GM Ignition Control System on 4.3L, 5.0L and 5.7L (This section will take you step by step through the whole process of diagnosing and troubleshooting a BAD Ignition Control Module and Ignition Coil for the 4.3L, 5.0L and 5.7L engine family.)
* - Testing the Ignition Control System on a QUAD-4 (GM 2.4L) (In this section we've made diagnosing the Ignition Control Module (ICM) and the Crankshaft Position Sensor (7X CKP) as easy and as pain free as possible. With this test, you'll be able to pinpoint the problem to the Ignition Control Module (ICM) or the Crankshaft Position Sensor (7X CKP Sensor).)
* - Testing Ignition Control System on a GM 3.1L, 3.4L (This section will help you test the Ignition Control Module (ICM) and 3X, 7X Crankshaft Position (CKP) Sensor on all of the GM 3.1L and 3.4L overhead valve engines. So, if you're driving a Chevy, a Buick, a Pontiac, or an Oldsmobile with either one of these engines, not forgetting the Isuzu Rodeo or Trooper, this 'How to Test the Ignition Module' and 7X (3X) section applies.)
* - Testing GM COP Ignition Systems on GM 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L and 8.1L (Testing the GM Coil-on-Plug Ignition Coils on your Pick Up truck or SUV is pretty simple and this section will show you just how to do it. Every step is explained in plain English and with photos to guide you every step of the way. So if your GM Pick Up or SUV or Van is suffering a Misfire Condition due to a BAD COP Ignition Coil... this is the section for you.
Version 2.0 has been updated to work with a wider array of display devices.
ADPTraining part of our Transportation and have average installs from 10 to 50. Last Update Nov. 7, 2013. Google play rating is 100.0. Current verison is 2.0. Actual size 12.0 MB.
Excellent reference! Well worth the $10 paid. Thank you! This book is excellent for the average local DIY users on up to advanced ASE Certified Technicians/Instructors. Subject matter is well written and the author clearly knows his craft in GM ignition systems. Also, the author does an excellent job on how the material has been presented. Both students and instructors will benefit greatly from this material. Thanks again!