Download Automotive Actuators & EVAP apk 2.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 8.5 MB
Automotive Actuators and EVAP Testing (Book-APP)
(Diagnostic Strategies of Modern Automotive Systems Series)
(Note: This Book-APP runs fine on Android Tablets. This is a Book-APP with flip pages. The entire book is contained in the APP. Click on the table of contents items to jump to desired location.)
This section gives an in depth look at the many actuators and solenoids that make up a modern automotive system. In this book, we’ll explore the different actuators’ theory of operation, as well as practical testing procedures that will make diagnosing them a lot easier. Additionally, the operation of the basic emission components is also covered. Be patient and take your time in absorbing the information. Hopefully this will make for a great bedside reading. Enjoy and broaden your mind.
Actuators and EVAP Testing, Copyright 2004, 2011, All rights reserved.
Table of Contents
* Leak detection pump – (LDP Operation, LDP solenoid, reed switch and related vacuum hoses, analysis of the LDP, conditions that affect the LDP, EVAP system leak, ELECTRICAL TESTS, scanner test, solenoid tests, reed tests, MECHANICAL TESTS)
* Fuel injector troubleshooting strategy – (Fuel Injector Operation, correct fuel flow and spray pattern, ground controlled, Injector drivers, saturation and the peak-and-hold type driver, ground or positive controlled, injector cut-off routine, injector waveform analysis, high impedance injector, low impedance injectors, conditions that affect injectors, injector testing, current waveform capture, injector ground test, clogged injector tests)
* GM (CS series) alternator repair strategy – (CS alternators operation, different types of alternators, principle of induction, series of diodes, Terminals L, P, F and S, conditions that affect operation, charge
output wire tests, alternator testing, L-terminal test, ground test, positive test, using the test light and volt-meter)
* Idle Air Control (IAC) Troubleshooting – (IAC operation, IAC stepper motor, pre-programmed desired idle speed, IAC scanner count, duty cycle controlled, regular DC motor IAC, NOSE SWITCH or THROTTLE SWITCH, coolant temperature activated IAC, coolant temperature activated type, IAC testing, using the scan tool and IAC actuator to test, PID tests)
* EGR System Troubleshooting Strategy – (EGR theory of operation, coolant temperature activated type, exhaust backpressure sensing, EGR temperature sensing, EGR valve lift position sensing, and MAP/O2 sensor feedback sensing, Ford DPFE sensor, Ref. High and Ref. Low Signal, direct method of EGR monitoring, EGR testing, scanner, multi-meter and vacuum testing, EGR boost sensor, electrical wiring/connector/ECM tests)
* EVAP System Diagnostics – (EVAP theory of operation, charcoal canister, supporting fuel vapor hoses, and EVAP purge valve, integration with the ECM, FUEL TRIMS, needed to detect a 0.040” fuel leak, solenoid, LDP type and Reed EVAP sensor, LDP EVAP diagnostics system, LDP diaphragm pump, solenoid based EVAP, closing the vent solenoid, EVAP vacuum switch, condition that affect EVAP operation, cracked vapor hoses, defective fuel tank cap, faulty seals and sensors, broken fuel tank, leaky purge valve, EVAP smoke machine, EVAP Nitrogen test)
About the Author
Mandy Concepcion has worked in the automotive field for over 21 years. He holds a Degree in Applied Electronics Engineering as well as an ASE Master & L1 certification. For the past 16 years he has been exclusively involved in the diagnosis of all the different electronic systems found in today's vehicles. It is here where he draws extensive practical knowledge from his experience and hopes to convey it in his books. Mandy also designs and builds his own diagnostic equipment, DVD-Videos and repair software.
Version 2.0 has been improved for display on a wider array of devices.
ADPTraining part of our Maps & Navigation and have average installs from 50 to 100. Last Update Nov. 7, 2013. Google play rating is 100.0. Current verison is 2.0. Actual size 8.5 MB.