Download Auswide Bank apk 1.7.1000 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 5.1 MB
The Auswide Bank Smartphone App offers an easy and fast way of connecting to us.
Auswide Bank customers can log in directly to conduct online banking online^:
• Entity Manager
• Create/Delete Payees and BPAY billers
• Rename Accounts
• Push notifications
• balance Peak accounts for quick balance checking without the need to login
• view recent account transactions
• make free BPAY® payments*~
• transfer funds between Auswide Bank accounts*
• make payments to accounts at other financial institutions*~
• share payment receipts
You can also:
• locate an Auswide Bank branch or ATM
• access borrowing & savings calculators
• find Auswide Bank contact options
• view Auswide Bank news
^You need to be registered for Internet Banking with Auswide Bank to have access to Mobile Banking.
*Subject to restrictions on individual account type, cleared funds being available or a daily transfer limit.
~For billers or payees set up using Internet Banking
• SMS Secure required to register and use this application.
® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd (ABN 69 079 137 518)
Issued by Auswide Bank Ltd ABN: 40 087 652 060, Australian Financial Services Licence: 239686
Minor Bug Fixes.
Auswide Bank Ltd. part of our Finance and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update Feb. 28, 2016. Google play rating is 82.6667. Current verison is 1.7.1000. Actual size 5.1 MB.
Great app Clean, tidy, functional . . very handy to have on my phone. Thanks.
Good App looking forward to the future updates bringing extra functionality.
Easy to use Easy to use
NFC To get up to date it would need nfc tap to pay. Like commbank
Entity and pay pass No entity manager is really getting annoying having to log online to transfer... and tap to pay would be handy to develop but sort out entity manager ASAP
Paul Clark Still no entity manager, so can't see other accounts and can't transfer. Should be fixed by now .
Easy to use but the function I use most is no longer on there - ENTITY MANAGER - and its a pain in the butt having to log onto the website each time I want to transfer $$. If it was it'd be a great app.