Download Australian Weather apk 2.11.42 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 12.0 MB
Sourced directly from Australian Bureau of Meteorology (BOM) and developed locally in Australia.
This app is packed with features that are only exclusive to this app. Be confident you have all the weather information you will ever need.
What features are exclusive to AUS Weather App?
- BOM radar maps. Including rainfall, doppler and national cloud and radar maps.
- Exclusive location finder that uses your current GPS location to get nearest weather information automatically. Location services will need to be enabled.
- New Widgets so you can view weather information without opening the app.
- Exclusive celestial information from sunrise, sunset, moonrise, moonset to major and minor periods information used by fishermen and hunters.
- Exclusive Interactive Maps to view weather conditions for the coming days. A visual representation of the weeks forecast for temperatures, rain, pressure and more.
- The only app to provide District Forecast for a detailed in depth forecast analysis. A must for professional weather users.
- Exclusive 3 hourly weather forecast for next 72 hours and 6 hourly forecast for next 7 days for all location in Australia.
- Exclusive additional static radar image to view overhead rain clouds.
- Exclusive weather graph showing today's temperature, maximum, minimum, humidity and rainfall.
- Exclusive 24 hour forecast graph to show visually the forecast temperature, maximum, minimum, humidity and rainfall.
- Exclusive 7 day forecast graph shows visually the forecast for the week ahead. Get forecast temperature, mean monthly maximum, mean monthly minimum, humidity and rainfall.
- Exclusive information on Fire Danger.
- Exclusive marine information on tides, seas and wind.
- Radars from 64km, 128km, 256km and 512km to predict when rainfall will reach you.
- Rainfall over certain areas for the last 6 minutes, 1 hour, 24 hours and rainfall since 9am.
- Doppler radar to view direction and speed of wind.
- National satellite imagery.
- Interactive maps on:
● Surface Pressure and Rainfall
● MSLP and Thickness
● Wind Speed and Direction
● Geopotential Height
● Relative Humidity
● Dew Point
● Combined Sea and Swell
● Primary Swell
● Wind Waves
● Swell Period
- Also includes an animated Synoptic Chart.
AUS Weather app is designed with an intuitive interface and fully equipped with all the weather information you need in your pocket.
- This App contains weather information only about Australian states and its territories.
- Use this app information as advisory only.
- The data is sourced from Australian Bureau of Meteorology (BOM) and was not developed or published by BOM. Any questions, bugs or recommendations should be sent to us [email protected] or visit us at www.weatherinfo.com.au.
Thanks for your support!
Version 2.x is our biggest update yet for AUS Weater. We have introduced a bunch of new features, a new simpler user interface and new design.
2.11 version changes
- New user friendly interface.
- New Radar for 64Km, 128Km, 256Km, 512Km, National, Doppler and rain radars.
- New logic for user location with or without GPS.
- New weather graphs.
- New Australian forecast maps.
- Refresh button on scroll down.
Many more improvements, bug fixes and tweaks.
Mende App part of our Weather and have average installs from 10000 to 50000. Last Update July 18, 2016. Google play rating is 70.1053. Current verison is 2.11.42. Actual size 12.0 MB.
IPhone app so much better This app had so much potential. I've got the ipad and iphone apps and they are awesome. The developer has gone MIA for the android version and has let the app fall by the wayside. Can't even add location. Sad to say, find something better for android. Such a shame.
I like this weatherforecast..I have this in my ipad and my samsung 5s its great..
Out of date Cannot access new forecast locations despite being available for twelve months. Hopeless.
Can't even get my local weather and why put out free app when u can't get any info on it
Needs a widget! Good looking app, and it works really well, but it needs a widget you can put on your home screen so you don't always have to open the app just to check the temperature.
Live in Perth not interested in Melbourne Can't pick location for default. Gonna uninstall and try another. Does look smooth though.
I have had this app for a long time now. It started to not update a few weeks ago. I deleted the app and reinstalled it. Now all I get is a black screen. Very disappointed as it was the best weather app.
Jim bob App will not open on my samsung 5
Can't add new location to unpaid version
Fail Even thought this is the free version I feel a refund is required. Just does not ework on android at all, unless you call a black screen working
Will no longer update so it's usless
Very nice app Its alrite
I like it very love for australian
It just shows a blank screen without any updates. This has been the case for the last 2 months. What's more frustrating is that it's a paid app
No widget All is good the problem have no widget . If you added you will offer for dinner.
Downloaded this app onto my android couldn't access it just got a black screen
Battery drainer!! I have the iOS version and it's OK. Why is this version so poorly made?
Crashes, can't add additional locations Good if all you need is weather from you home location and pre-programmed areas. Otherwise it becomes hard to use and crashes a lot
Don't know It might be a good app. When I try to open it, it says, loading new content. Thats it. It stays on that screen and never actually opens.
Used to be good Doesn't update, can't set locations. Option for a visible bar with the weather removed. Fix it and I might come back - but probably not.
Can't refresh Needs a refresh button. I opened the app today and the info is 5 days old & it won't refresh, even when I close & reopen. I will try uninstalling & reinstall cos I like the info
Won't open app! Just says loading content. Closing it and restarting still didn't work. Only option was to uninstall
Works very well on Samsung tab a
Weather Really grest