Download Australian money with Q&A apk 3.0.3 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 18.0 MB
Australian money with Q&A is has 12 levels of increasing difficulty. Each level includes:
1. An animated movie that identifies Australian coins and banknotes and/or their value relationships to each other
2. Related 'Learning games' that support children as they experiment with recognising Australian coin and Banknote and/or identify their relative values
3. A bonus game either 'just for fun' or designed to reinforce identification or value concepts.
TOPICS COVERED INCLUDE
* Identifying Australian coins and banknotes
* Arranging Australian coins and banknotes by value
* Matching prices to Australian coins and banknotes
* Comparing same values of Australian coins and banknotes
* Comparing more and less values of Australian coins and banknotes
NEW GAMIFICATION ELEMENTS ADDED
Australian money with Q&A includes a number of gamification elements designed to challenge children and engage them in the learning experience. These elements combined with the open navigation and non-threatening learning environment foster a child's confidence, understanding and independent learning skills.
Australian money with Q&A uses an open navigation structure. The open structure enables children to freely move around the app and take control of their learning.
NON-THREATENING SUPPORTED LEARNING
With the support and direction of Q®, Ampy® and A®, children are able to independently interact with the app as often as they need to systematically develop their understanding of Australian coins and banknotes in a non-threatening environment that provides instant feedback on every decision the child makes.
FULL VERSION - NO ADVERTISEMENTS OR EXTRAS TO BUY
This is a full version app. All 12 levels are active. There are no advertisements or additional in-app purchases.
SUPPORTING ASSESSMENT APP AVAILABLE
A self directed assessment app is also available for this app. The assessment app collects relevant evidence and can be used for:
* Diagnostic assessment
* Formative assessment
* Summative assessment
See the Assessment app listing in the play store for more information.
PLEASE RATE US - WE VALUE YOUR FEEDBACK
If you like the app, please rate it and if you have any feedback please feel free to contact us.
New game elements added to enhance engagement and minor bugs addressed to optimise app functionality.
Game2Learn part of our Education and have average installs from 10 to 50. Last Update June 22, 2016. Google play rating is 20.0. Current verison is 3.0.3. Actual size 18.0 MB.
Not working on Nexus 7 Force close on Nexus 7 running Android 4.4.4