Download Augmented Wear apk 2.7 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 3.8 MB
Simple use cases -
1) your android wear watch will vibrate 4 times (medium pulse) whenever it gets disconnected from your Android device - an alert is also shown.
2) Battery Drain info from your Wear is shown (open Augmented Wear on your Android to trigger alert on your watch with info).
2) Intent API to show full screen image alert on your Wear. You can use this from Tasker or any other Android app!
--- Intent API ---
intent1.putExtra(“sender”, “showimage”); // append 360 to optimize for 360 resolution
intent1.putExtra(“subject”, ***URL of image to show ***));
Optional sender/subject info for full screen Image alert. The alert will be shown in two parts: 1) full screen image for 10 seconds with 2 vibration pulses, and 2) the sender/subject text info for 5 seconds with 1 vibration pulse
sender info is specified as sender:message:
subject info is specified as subject:messageinfo:
Example: intent1.putExtra("sender", "showimage sender:hello: subject:one more time:");
Ability to provision settings for Full screen Image Alert on Wear (appended to showimage command sent in the sender field
vibrationCount:2: // will vibrate Wear 2 times for image - default is 2
vibrationPulseOn:300: // each vibration pulse is 300 ms - default is 300ms
wearImageOn:6000: // image will be shown for 6000 ms - default is 10000ms
"showimagesender:Closest Camera:subject:Highway 7 @ Highway 404:vibrationCount:2:vibrationPulseOn:400:wearImageOn:6000:");
Example Tasker Task here : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/101388531/augtest.tsk.xml
Custom Responses for use by 3rd party apps - Example Tasker Task: http://bit.ly/131WSZW
More info here http://bit.ly/1uQJP7c
Top 10 reasons to use Augmented for Android Wear http://bit.ly/1xDTRdX
Currently Wear devices do not give any haptic feedback on disconnect from the Android device.
Augmented Wear fills this gap.
Note Augmented Wear is also a companion app to Augmented SmartWatch Pro for additional use cases:
1) Full custom alert notification system to show text or text/image alerts + with Smart Haptics + Animation
2) Alerts that have a sender with a contact picture will be shown using Augmented Wear (if installed and the optimize for Sender Pictures is enabled). These alerts will be shown in two screen updates (image of the sender alert and the text of the alert). The color and size of the text can also be customized.
3) Wear Battery life is shown in some background images
4) Vibrate only mode possible (must use custom alerts).
5) Battery Drain Threshold - to show alerts if battery drain exceeds this threshold.
6) Google Now Alerts will use the full screen image alert (if traffic cameras are enabled)
7) North America - can show closest traffic camera by tapping on icon/alert on Wear. A compass overlay is also shown to indicate the direction of the location of the camera.
8) Auto predicted next traffic camera in your predicted direction of travel - (Augmented Traffic Views on a watch)
9) Custom SMS responses
However you do not need Augmented SmartWatch Pro to use this free app for the vibrations on disconnect feature or to use the Intent API above.
Augmented SmartWatch Pro and Augmented Wear is a powerful combination for your Android Wear SmartWatch
More info here: http://bit.ly/1sDPYBF
2.7 - 480x480 Support
- Latest Augmented SmartWatch Pro Features
- 360x360 Tag Heuer
- Respects Mute (Augmented SmartWatch 7.7.2)
Augmented SmartWatch Pro Enhancements:
- Actionable Alerts Using Custom Alert system,
- Animation using custom alerts
augmented wear settings – enable“use text for alerts”
android wear options – “enable optimize for sender pictures”
- Vibrate only
- Smart Haptics
- Custom notifications
More info @ http://bit.ly/1eeb5SB
Augmented Views part of our Productivity and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update July 14, 2016. Google play rating is 78.3333. Current verison is 2.7. Actual size 3.8 MB.
Nice, but the main screen always turns on after the edge info is displayed. I'd purchase the Pro version if the main screen didn't light up after the edge screen does. I do realize that this is an api issue. Wish there was a workaround. :( Great app otherwise! Thanks!
Incompatible with Galaxy S3 How come?
Too Much Information I keep going back to this app every couple of months and just end up deleting it because it's just too complicated.