Download Attack Risk Work Bench apk 2.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 1.6 MB
The Attack Risk Analysts Work Bench has been designed to add science to working with exposure, risk and impact - principally derived from hacking attack or DDOS.
It allows you to take a zero day exposure or impact on a bespoke system - analyse the real likelihood of exploitation associated with it; then it relates your findings to similar bugs and therefore gain historic precedents and matching technical categorizations within NISTs' National Vulnerability Database (NVD).
Designed to be used with the CVSS calculator, the work bench helps you:
* Plot a pretty graph for your management report for each risk & Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) calculation
* Find Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE®) which match your target CVSS vector
* Search for a Common Weakness Enumeration (CWE) entries that match a CVE
* Match a Common Weakness Enumeration (CWE) your text search criteria
* Search for a Common configuration enumeration (CCE) by Operating System and text
* Relate an entry to BS7799 & ISO27001
* Relate an entry to SP800-53
* Relate an entry to PCI-DSS
This is part of the Cyber Attack, CyberCrime, CyberWarfare - CyberComplacencycharity project. This is an early release version which does not include the full NVD database and PCI-DSS / IS1 tables.
The APP runs on android - but has a back-end based on EC2, Jason, REST, XML, Python and PHP.
Free test the population
Loud-fat-bloke part of our Communication and have average installs from 100 to 500. Last Update May 7, 2014. Google play rating is 80.0. Current verison is 2.0. Actual size 1.6 MB.
Very nice! Overall the program runs fine but, maybe a crash here or there.