Download ATC4Real Pro Vol.3 apk 2.4.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 14.0 MB
THIS VERSION IS NO LONGER SUPPORTED. LOOK FOR VERSION 3 HERE: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.bajasim.atc4real.pro
Current users could migrate this app into the new version 3. More information at http://www.atc4real.com
ATC4Real is the most realistic ATC Simulator for Android. It gathers real airplanes flights timetables so you could control real world flights in your radar screen.
You will be able to simulate an air traffic controller session at the following airports:
- Chicago O'Hare International Airport ORD / KORD
- Sao Paulo International Airport GRU / SBGR
- Vancouver International Airport YVR / CYVR
The scenery was based in real data navigation so you could practice real STARs and SID procedures.
Lead every arrival into the actives runways and clear them to land and guide all departures into their exit fixes.
- Major improvements from previous version:
- Engine coded from scratch for better performance and integration
- Radar screen area increased up to 90 nm
- Automatic SID and STAR navigation
- Direct to fix command
- Automatic or manual tower control
- User rank system improved, now you will be promoted to new ranks as you progress unlocking sim features
- Graphic interface reworked
- Radar scroll and zoom handled by gestures (double tap and drag)
- Emergencies added
- Extended flight strip information
- Select different colors for departures and arrivals echos
- SID and STAR diagrams are shown in the radar screen
- Pause added
- Navaids are shown in three different modes: Just symbol, Symbol + Name and hidden.
- Go around on landings added
- Parallel runway takeoffs and landings improved
- Metar offline improved
- Preferred runways as in real airport for calm winds
- Three airports packed in one single app
- ATC4Real simulates approach and departure control, plus take off and landing clearances
- Real flight data gathered from real world timetables
- Timetables are updated frequently
- All controls are reachable through gestures (Tap, double tap and drag) so you do not need any keyboard input for main functions
- Separated strips for Arrivals and departures
- Toggle radar screen elements display (Map, rings, navaids, etc)
- Terrain heights simulated, avoid crashing into mountains!
- Fixes, vors and airports are accurate placed so you can practice instrument procedures published for current airport
- Real weather updated every 15 minutes (Requires internet connection)
- Satellite image as background optional
- Radar screen zoom-able, so you can do precise vectors
- User ranking system
- We suggest you to install our free versions first to check your mobile device compatibility.
- Adobe Air is required (Free download). You could be prompt to install it when starting.
- This application has been designed for best viewing in HD tablets. Resolutions smaller than 800 x 600 pixels are not compatible.
Start controlling now!
Visit www.atc4real.com and check out all our airports.
Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/bajasim
Developed by Bajasim
- App freezes when session has finished, fixed
- New Aircraft appear out of schedule close to midnight, fixed
- Full mode deletes saved score, fixed
Visit http://www.atc4real.com for a complete list.
Bajasim part of our Simulation and have average installs from 100 to 500. Last Update March 6, 2015. Google play rating is 82.2222. Current verison is 2.4.0. Actual size 14.0 MB.
ATC4 Real PRO 3 This is potentially an exciting program with Chicago O'Hare (KORD)as a real challenge. Unfortunately the auto Tower controller is an idiot that puts up planes too fast and that are already in conflict before they are handed off to you. A real shame as ATC4 is a clever and straightforward approach to Traffic Control. The conflicts created make it impossible to score - only to keep losing points as the computer creates problems that the human controller cannot solve.