Download Asthma Buddy apk 1.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 1.1 MB
Brought to you by the National Asthma Council Australia.
Asthma Buddy is a take-anywhere reminder of your day-to-day asthma medications. This easy to use app can help you to recognise if your asthma is getting worse and tell you what to do in response.
For parents or carers of children with asthma, this handy app enables you store a number of different action plans on the one device. You can quickly swap from one profile to another to view medications for each individual. The addition of a journal means you can also track their asthma symptoms and triggers.
The Asthma Buddy app enables you to:
• Record your preventer and reliever medication plan and reference peak flow values (if used) for when you are feeling well, not well or worse.
• Know what to do in case of an emergency including easy access to the First Aid for Asthma instructions right on your smartphone.
• If you are a parent or carer of someone with asthma, you can record the action plans for yourself and people with asthma in your care.
• Email a PDF copy of any of these action plans to your doctor or yourself.
• Use the journal to record asthma symptoms, possible triggers or regular peak flow measurements. You can keep track of what to look out for and what triggers to avoid, or print out the entries via email to discuss with your doctor.
• Record and access the contact details for your Doctor or Emergency contact person.
• Access the National Asthma Council website and our library of How-To videos including clips showing the correct use of various asthma and COPD inhalers.
• Links to the Sensitive Choice website which has information about hundreds of products and services that may be better choices for people with asthma and allergies.
Asthma action plans are one of the most effective asthma management tools available. If you or someone you are responsible for has asthma, ask your doctor about developing a personal asthma action plan that can be uploaded into Asthma Buddy on your smartphone.
Follow your asthma action plan for:
• More days without asthma symptoms
• Fewer days off work or school
• Fewer asthma attacks
• Reduced need to use your reliever puffer
• Fewer hospital visits.
If you would like more information on how Asthma Buddy can help you manage your asthma, visit www.nationalasthma.org.au/asthmabuddy
About the National Asthma Council Australia
We are a not-for-profit organisation working to improve health outcomes and quality of life for people with asthma. As the national authority on asthma, we are committed to sharing the latest information on asthma with all members of the asthma community, including people with asthma and their carers, health professionals, patient support organizations, the health industry, and government agencies.
Terms and Conditions
This Application is not intended for emergencies - if you require assistance in an emergency, dial 000.
If you are under 18 years of age, please ensure you have gained your parent or guardian's consent before you use this app.
Evolution 7 part of our Medical and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update Aug. 26, 2013. Google play rating is 73.3333. Current verison is 1.0. Actual size 1.1 MB.
Lacking Peak flow recording is generic journal notes only, not fields able to produce a graph. Only able to enter one preventer and one reliever. I have 3 relievers....a 24h one along with both ventolin types available to me. Neb and inhaler. The asthma plan is not one which would be accepted by schools....be better to be able to store a pdf file of the ACTUAL doctor signed asthma plan. Doesnt provide medication reminders as part of recording this asthma plan or recording of medications taken as taken with peakflow
Love it It's great I am 10 and have ashma I was diagnosed with it last week best app ever
Not a bad app Love the journal option, but it needs more preventor options and the addition of nebuliser and nebules. Would also love a medication reminder alarm ☺
Good Hi I have athama and with this app it,s great!