Download Arrivo Wellington Transit App apk 2.4 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 4.2 MB
Are you commuting on Wellington's Metlink public transport? Then Arrivo Wellington is your ideal companion.
Arrivo Wellington is a powerful offline timetable app which provides fast timetable access for all transport on Metlink's transport network in Wellington.
BUSES, TRAINS, CABLECAR & FERRY.
With Arrivo in your pocket you have access to Wellington's transit information anywhere and anytime. Unlike other transit applications you do not need network access to check your timetable information. This means you get results fast.
Arrivo makes your commute easy with a variety of benefits:
* Arrivo works anytime and anywhere. No data network connection required.
* Immediately find the next departure for your Stop. By Route, by Stop name or from your saved Favourites.
* View the Stops for your Trip on the map (maps screens require a network connection).
* Save your favourite Routes & Stops for convenient access.
* Use predictive search from the action bar on the top of the app to quickly find your Route or Stop.
* View next Departures for any transit Stop or Station in Wellington.
* View Trip details.
* All the timetable information is stored on your phone.
* Arrivo informs you when updated timetable information is available for download from the 'Settings' screen. Don't worry, Arrivo has the tiniest timetable files among all other transit apps out there. This saves you both bandwidth and storage space on your device. Check your notifications bar to download the most up-to-date timetable available.
* Note: all times displayed are local Wellington times.
Get access to fast timetable information and download Arrivo Wellington today!
For any feedback or bugs please contact us on Twitter (@trip_mate), our website (http://www.tripmate.info/contact) or like us on Facebook (http://facebook.com/tripmateapp).
* Fix to prevent stale real-time data (thanks Alex for reporting this issue)
TripMate part of our Transportation and have average installs from 100 to 500. Last Update Oct. 30, 2015. Google play rating is 95.7143. Current verison is 2.4. Actual size 4.2 MB.
Great app Thanks Dev, a very useful and accurate app. I gladly switched to the paid version. A request though to be able to turn off or hide services I am not using to save scrolling through them all?
Worth every penny I have been using the free version of the app for a while. Given how handy it was I thought I would support the dev, but I also unlocked a favourites feature which is pretty much all I use now. It's excellent.
Outstanding Absolutely love the realtime schedule so that you can see whether the bus is running early or late.
Nice I love this app. Worth your money
Outstanding product and support Dan contacted me within minutes of submitting a query. He explained the situation and how to fix it, which worked... all whilst waiting in Europe for a flight back to Australia. The app is pretty darn good too. Highly recommended.
Fantastic Works 100% and very well designed. I had a problem, emailed the creators and had a very detailed response! Highly recommend this app.
Good app. Does exactly what I want
Perfect! Brilliant app!
More reliable than the bus stop displays.
Well worth the money Used a free independently developed Wellington Transit app for years which was good, but this official one is another level. I use it every day. Nice work devs. Cheers
Easy to use and accurate Easy to look up realtime train and bus info and bookmark your favourite stops or lines.
Well worth the money Used a free independently developed Wellington Transit app for years which was good, but this one is another level. I use it every day. Nice work devs. Update 22/10/15 Prompt response to my query (app updating delays at my end)- like the improved real time info. Cheers for the great app - it is an excellent time saver!
Recommended Works well, and the developer is very responsive. I use it every day to check how fast I need to walk/run to the train.
Good The best app for public transport in Wellington. However it would be greatly improved by adding the ability to favourite a stop/route combination, instead of having to select a favourite route and then hunting for the stop every time.
Excellent Tried the free app for a couple of weeks and decided to upgrade. I'm a local resident so it great for me as I use public transport all the time.
Awesome Good app. Does exactly what I want