Download Arduino Link apk 1.1 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 3.1 MB
This app let you connect between android device and arduino board to control the IO ports.
To use this app. you need:
1. An android phone with OTG capability.
2. An OTG cable and a USB cable to your arduino board.
3. An arduino board. (current support arduino Uno, arduino mega and arduino nano pro v3).
4. Optional HC-06 Bluetooth board.
After installing this app, there are 2 ways you can install arduino link on your arduino boards:
1. Use arduino link android app: Connect the board to anrdoid phone and open the anduino link app, on the setting tab, you can select your board type than upload the pre-compiled code.
2. Using the arduino IDE to compile the code provided on the following link, then compile and upload to your boards. The source code of the board are at:
Add Bluetooth communication between arduino and android.
Anda Studio part of our Tools and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update Aug. 14, 2015. Google play rating is 78.4615. Current verison is 1.1. Actual size 3.1 MB.
Working only with UNO I am using Mega , but cannot use all pins because it's working with only UNO..