Download Arduino USB Control RGB LED apk 0.3 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 616.0 KB
This App need connect to Arduino Board then control RGB LED.
Use Android USB port to control. Then need USB-OTG Cable and Android device with USB-OTG supported.
The Application Features
- Control Color for RGB LED.
- Blink Function and can adjust timing to blink.
- Fading Function and can adjust timing to fading.
- When not connect Arduino Board – User Interface Disable.
- When connect Arduino Board – App will Open automatically.
- USB Serial data monitor
- Free Version with Ad.
1.Arduino Board or compatible Board
2.USB-OTG Cable ( Female A to Micro A )
3.USB Cable ( A to B Male/Male )
4.RGB LED ( We use SPNovaLED model NMRTB-USD-AAB+ADE+Y2Z1-1 )
- Arduino Code ( You need to program into Arduino Board. ) Visit Hardware page at http://microcontrollerkits.blogspot.com/2013/06/arduino-control-rgb-led-via-serial-port.html
For more detail about Arduino Programming http://arduino.cc/en/
Wiring Diagram and Hardware page
Pls. visit http://microcontrollerkits.blogspot.com/2013/06/arduino-control-rgb-led-via-serial-port.html
Arduino Board have tested.
- Arduino Uno R3
- Arduino Funduino
Manual and more detail
Full Android Source Code. It cost 20 USD.
Pls. connect [email protected]
8 Jan 2014
Version 0.3 Fixed Some Bug.
Version 0.1 Test on Jun 12, 2013
Amphan part of our Tools and have average installs from 10000 to 50000. Last Update May 26, 2015. Google play rating is 73.5714. Current verison is 0.3. Actual size 616.0 KB.
Looks great But we do need the Sketch for the Arduino before the app is of any use to us.
Doesn't work It only control on built led.I have connected to pin 3 and ground
Promising Where is the code for arduino?? Need the sketch?!!?!
Bull crap I dont wanna even give it one star
Perfect working Very good app, perfectly working with my Lenovo P70 ...