Download Aquent Heads Up apk 2.1 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 1.0 MB
Aquent & Vitamin T are global staffing agencies for stellar creative, marketing and technology professionals.
The app that allows you to check in with Aquent to:
* Submit your timecard when you’re on assignment (new for Version 2.0!)
* Choose the specific dates you’re available to start work
* Explore and apply for jobs
* Call or email your agent from inside the app
Heads Up is open to current Aquent & Vitamin T users only. To register, please visit apply.aquent.com from a desktop browser.
* Improved timecard entry spinner behavior
* Added French and Japanese Terms of Service
* Submit your timecards when you’re on assignment
* General usability and design improvements
* Choose the specific dates you’d like to work, right now or in the weeks to come
* Explore Jobs — You can be the first to see our latest gigs
* Call or email your agent from right inside the app
Aquent part of our Business and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update Jan. 24, 2013. Google play rating is 68.0. Current verison is 2.1. Actual size 1.0 MB.
Timecard app If your looking for anything other than a timecard track/submit/approve app this might not live up to your expectations. BUT if you want a great way to keep track of your hours and breaks day to day, this app is wonderful! Easy to use time in out and break selection tool. Even let's you know in real time when your timecard has been approved.
Stopped working I have been using this app to enter time cards for a while but all of a sudden it just crashes upon launching. Emailed support and they say just use the website. Been a while and still no fix.
Good It comes in handy to submit my timecards.
Not bad Doesn't seem useful without timecard function
Handy but buggy It's nice having mobile access to availability status and job applications, but everytime I open my slider keyboard to type details I get bumped back to the previous screen and have to redo actions - annoying. Also, don't see access to time cards wich seems like a no-brainer that we need that.
When it works it is great A little buggy but very convenient to enter time on jobs
Uninstalled / reinstalled try again. Stopped sending notification that time cards were submitted through app. Then wouldn't open at all. Reinstalled we'll see how it performs now.
Fast and efficient