Download AppLock(free) apk 1.2 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 1.2 MB
Afraid of your curious friends reading private messages on your Droid Phone?
Want to avoid your children watching aldult pictures,video or use inappropriate applications ?
This simple app will provide the solution to all of the above troubles
AppLock is very easy to use. With 3 steps you can setup protections to all your private apps.
Step 1: Create you new password
- When you first use this app. The application will ask you to create a new password (with 4 numeric digits). This password will allow you to manage lock, unlock to the private apps.
- You can change your old password from the application settings.
Step 2: Lock your app
- After creating your new password you will see the list off all installed applications in your phone. Select the app you want to protect with password and tap on it.
- Other users have to know the password to access the locked app.
Step 3: Access to your private apps
- From the launcher, tap on your private app icon. You will be asked to type your password. Insert the correct password to gain the permission to access to your app.
Now, your privacy is protected and you can be worry-free while lending your phone to others.
Keyword: lock, applocker, applock, private app, private, khoa ung dung, khoa,secure app, privacy,
Anstudios Ltd part of our Personalization and have average installs from 10000 to 50000. Last Update March 23, 2014. Google play rating is 79.6091. Current verison is 1.2. Actual size 1.2 MB.
Love It Plz make it where the pattern can be used as well and we can set our on background pictures. Had to bring my rating down.
Nice aap Must use but it show passwrd
good very good
Simple & does it Job. Terrific Simple tool...does what's it's meant for..4 stars. Except that if the locker icon cud be removed or an option to disable it..5 stars if it's possible. Thanks developer
The butt faced Hi it's weird but I didn't know how you said make something happen to me and danish wanna go try to take the lead in Canada and tie it t
What , if someone del it , is there any option
Bad permissions. Just read them and it's obvious you're giving up some privacy without good reason.