Download App Usage Tracker apk 6.2 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 565.0 KB
Ever wondered for how much time you use that Facebook app? Is your facebook usage increasing or decreasing?
This App Usage Tracker app tracks what all apps are getting used on the device, and depicts the same in a graphical format. The usage stats can be exported out as well.
Note: This app starts tracking only when it is first launched after install / upgrade. Also, this app doesn't ask for INTERNET permission, so it cannot upload any usage data automatically without your consent.
- Get to know what all apps that are not used and can be removed to save space.
- Monitor regularly which apps are used often.
- Usage detail can be exported and/or saved on the device. - The exported details can be sent through installed e-mail service as attachment(Needs an SD Card/Storage).
- Daily notifications with the most used app.
- Disable tracking for certain apps.
- App tracking stops when the phone is locked.
- The usage data can be exported in the form of csv file, which could be sent through mail.
- Older usage data get cleaned up regularly if configured.
- Consumes very less battery.
- Very light weight tracking mechanism.
How to use the app:
- As soon as the app is launched for the first time, the app usage tracking begins.
- For the first launch of the app, the usage report will be empty.
- On the main page, the usage duration can be selected, after which app usage info would be shown.
- Tap on a particular app name in the list, will open up a time-series graph depicting the usage pattern.
- Long press on the app name would show a popup menu using which the app can be launched or uninstalled.
- The circular button on top, can be used for refreshing the usage for selected duration.
- The Usage Tracking can be enabled or disabled.
- The duration of retention for tracking data would be used to clean up older usage data.
- The accuracy of the tracking can also be controlled. There is a tradeoff here. If fine grain accuracy is required it would eat up more CPU and battery. Other levels would be little bit less accurate but would be fair on CPU and battery.
- The default e-mail id on which the mail needs to be sent can also be configured.
- The daily notification is enabled by default. This would trigger a notification automatically at 9 PM with the most used app of the day.
- By default, uninstalled apps would not be shown in the usage report.
Not supported yet:
1. Multi-user support.
2. Multi-window tracking.
3. Facebook chat head tracking.
Procedure to export usage through e-mail:
1. Providing e-mail id in "Email id for export" setting is optional. If provided then the e-mail id would be pre-populated when sending app usage through e-mail.
2. Select the tracking duration on the main page for which usage report need to be generated and send.
3. Click on "Mail" button on top action bar. This will trigger a window listing down all the apps on the device using which the usage can be exported/send/updated.
4. Select the appropriate app to export. If it is an email provider, then the e-mail id provided in Step 1 would be pre-populated. If not, provide the e-mail id on which the e-mail need to be sent.
This app is not endorsed or certified by Facebook. All Facebook(TM) logos and trademarks displayed on this app are property of Facebook.
This app doesn't require INTERNET permission, so your usage data is completely secure.
- Added Lollipop support. Enable app usage settings for this app when the pop-up shows up initially. Else go to Settings menu -> Enable Settings -> Provide app usage permission.
- Long press on the app in the usage report to add them to the Keep On Track list. Those apps will be tracked even if device is locked.
Use menu button to see more options.
Vaibhav Agrawal part of our Tools and have average installs from 50000 to 100000. Last Update March 29, 2015. Google play rating is 80.3129. Current verison is 6.2. Actual size 565.0 KB.
Ken C. Since I've upgraded to Lollipop, it doesn't track usage
Won't allow me to access settings When I press 'OK' to allow SD card write on start up, it simply rashes out. Using Lollipop on S5; sadly now unable to use this (previously great, on Kit Kat) app. Will re-rate if this problem is fixed.
Nice job! Simple to use, data captured easy to understand, seems accurate.
Working on android lollipop Provided permission to track app usage and it works like a charm. Keep up the good work.
Export usage: awesome feature Since the usage report can be exported, it can be visualized by various different ways.
Works great! This is my favorite app tracker. FYI: It looks like system/monitoring apps needs to be started again after updates. Maybe just an android limitation.
Has potential... But it's not reliable. Alot of apps are not tracked, as a result the stats are way off. Re Vaibhav Agrawal: Yes, Lollipop 5.1, Nexus 5. I've noticed that mainly the Google apps are not tracked.
Works great. Keeps telling me the phone isn't being used. It gets plenty of use. Could it be Lollipop?. Your help fixed the problem. Thanks for the reply.
Excellent app This is what I was looking for. A simple app usage tracker app.
App usage working on Android lollipop Cool app. Works properly on Android Lollipop. Looks like a mini launcher app showing most used apps.
Lightweight and works However it confuses similarly named apps, like Facebook Messenger and Google's Messenger app; both are named Messenger. And the icon in the app usage list changes depending on which app I last accessed
Lollipop S5 Fc's on latest Lollipop for Indian Version of S5 900h (Exynos)
Itz a gud app to kill my self This app indicates tht how much tym m westing in this virtual world
Not accurate Recorded apps as not use when I used them that day
Doesn't do what it says it will do. I have a tablet, and when I get on this app to see how much time I spent on my tablet, it says I spent 8 seconds on gmail, when I took like an hour to compose an email.
Loved it Awesome
Doesn't track properly Only tracks itself and the launcher (if enabled). Might be due to incompatibility with RescueTime, but not sure (it wasn't, I tested). I am on Android 5.0
Awesome Works seamlessly on my device. Total usage gives an idea how much I use the device every day. It's interesting to see the trend day over day.
Useful and functional. I like this app a lot. The information is clear and easy to read right from the onset of loading the app. I also like the ability to switch between different usage based on time like monthly or daily. There are no ads that I'm aware of, and battery consumption is not a factor.
Nice good app . u can keep track of what you are using n how much
Suddenly stopped tracking, Not sure why... Edit: it now appears to be working
Good. . Simple and accurate. .
This one is the real deal Clear out memory & storage by getting rid of forgotten installs & what-does-this-do stuff. This works; 'nuff said!
Just a memory eater app. I specially like as I turn on the phone, use any app and it tells me that it is the most used app of the day...
Best but It drains battery
Useful little app I'm afraid that the option to keep the app in memory is necessary for my small RAM device...
Leaves apps out Doesn't show all apps
Awesome Latest update seems to have fixed the tracking issues, working wonderfully now!
Not very accurate Some apps don't show. They are not in the list of apps to exclude so its not much use.
Useful little app. I really can't say if this app is 100% accurate but it does help to know which apps I use often & which apps I don't use very much. I think this will help a lot when I'll have to decide which apps to uninstall when I have to make room on my phone. I just noticed the graph which is pretty cool too because you can see if you use a specific app more on certain days but it doesn't show how many times you've opened app. It would be cool if when you click on an app open play store page would be added to the list.
Time vs Launches Only tracks usage time, not app launches.
Dosnt work all the time Sometimes it does not track my apps and I have my thing set to high
Good app!!! Everyone must have it.
I m loving it :) Excellent app!!! This is what i was looking for!!! Got an app which can track my activity on daily basis n keep me updated of the time an app is being used.
Should provide better ui Ripple effect is not provided. Chart text is not showing complete in the left area even after scroling.
Shows incorrect time. I checked phone usage for last 60 minutes and it shows total time used as 70 minutes. How on Earth it's possible that I use my phone 70 minutes in last 60 minutes? Please check this developer.
Apps running in the background shouldn't be monitored
Didn't work. Period. Didn't work, just kept saying "it appears the device is not being used". Tracking was on, it just wasn't doing its job
Exactly what I was looking for! Keeps track of apps just right. Only thing is that, I'm not sure but I think if an app is running while the screen turns off, that gets counted as usage. It would be nice to have an option to ignore screen off time.
Super awesome Does exactly what it says. Works like a charm on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Just works This app gives exactly what it says and its really good.
Not quite working Times are pretty inaccurate and the app tracks it own usage even when it's closed.
Log Pl provide an option for a tabular record of usage also, in addition to graphical record
Great Simple and accurate. Works on Lollipop 5.1 LG G4. Thanks
Perfect app for my needs Thumbs up for this app!
Great idea to monitor self discipline and children
Gets the job done! No Ads!
Great Appp It really help us to use our time smartly
Poor Not completly use..
Nice app Get it sound.
Really cool app - the only bad thing about it is that it doesn't use material design.
Stops working Does not work
Facebook not showing... Nice app, just not working perfectly. Facebook and whatsapp are not showing up in the usage stats.. Details: Device: ONEPLUS A0001 Android Version: 5.1.1
Tracks apps that work in the background If i don't exit the app but just jump to another used app, it will continue tracking. It happened with several apps including YouTube app and "relay for reddit" app
Works, but missing a feature I was looking for I wanted to be able to set time periods to monitor, not use preset ones. Also a "yesterday" view not a "past 24 hours" view. Subtle difference I guess, but otherwise this did what I hoped.
Does what it says (but does not work on LG G3 (Lollipop 5.0.1), which is due to LG's Android version).
Please add app usage notification setting I want notification after using an app for an hour
It show much lower usage than real. I don't know why, it shows much lower (and unrealistic) usage of the apps. Honor 5x on Android 5.1
Very helpful I'd like to see more options for displaying information... graphs, font sizes, etc. I picked this over 3 competitors I tested.
Didn't work It never got any of the times right. It would always say that I had used my apps for about a minute or less even though I had used it a lot more
Doesn't work at all (lollipop) No apps are tracked. Everything shows as never run. Despite this app having been installed for months.
God app Don't go for negative reviews this app is very useful n thank you developer
Lower Usage It shows lower usage than actual. It also don't show usage of few apps (i.e. Facebook, SMS etc.) at all. Not very much satisfied that at all. Need lot of improvement.
It is the first app I tried in this kind It provides basic features. But I can not find the chart feature mentioned in screeenshots. I'll switch to QualityTime app anyway.
Not functional. Does not work. Lgg3
Love it! How about showing time as hrs?