Download AP Exam Prep Biology apk 1.2.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 217.0 MB
* Note: This file is very large (more than 194 MB). We strongly recommend that you download it using Wifi to avoid data charges.
Study smarter for the AP® Biology exam with the most comprehensive, integrated review and practice tools available on tablets. Whether you’re just starting an AP course or you’re cramming for a 5 on the big test, AP Exam Prep Biology will help organize and maximize your study time in the areas you need to focus on most.
Full vs. LITE Version
Want to try before you buy? Search for the free LITE version of this app. The free Lite version gives you access to 12 full topics, including all Quick Review and Multiple Choice questions as well as 1 Free Response exam simulation, Grid-In questions, and Study Statistics for the available topics. A one-time in-app purchase in the Lite version gives you access to exactly the same content and functionality as this full version.
This paid full version of AP Exam Prep Biology includes review content and questions for all 132 topics. It does *not* include in-app purchase like the Lite version, so it’s perfect for gift card use or bulk school downloads by teachers or administrators.
• This app is designed for tablets 7” or larger.
• View an intuitive, highly organized, topic-by-topic study guide of all 132 topics and concepts on the AP-approved course outline
• Each topic includes main ideas, keywords, essential questions and model answers, and a bulleted list of key concepts
• Get access to a 795-page eBook with a concise summary of each topic
• Easily flag each topic as mastered or to be studied
• Answer realistic AP exam-style multiple choice questions in three modes
• Full Simulation mode offers a full exam with timer and AP weighting scheme
• With Feedback mode gives you unlimited time with feedback after each question
• By Topic mode gives you questions on topics you choose
• Topics needing further review are automatically flagged in Quick Review for easy reference
Grid-In Free Response Questions
• Answer realistic AP exam-style “Grid-In” free response questions in three modes
• Exam Simulation mode offers a full exam under timed conditions
• Planning mode lets you create a plan for an essay without writing
• Question Confidence mode lets you view questions to assess your knowledge confidence and flag topics for further study
• Interactively review several AP exam-style essays that earned high, medium, and low scores
• Test your ability to identify essay attributes that earn higher scores
• Track your progress with statistics on every activity and topic to gain insight about what to study next
• Topics are flagged as mastered or to be studied based on performance in Quick Review, Multiple Choice, and Free Response
AP Exam Prep Biology includes review content and questions for 132 topics from ATP to DNA & RNA. See the full list at http://www.k12.com/mobile-apps/ap-topics
More AP Apps and Courses
The AP Exam Prep series includes 12 different AP courses. All are free to try with the same great tablet-friendly features as this app.
About This App
AP Exam Prep Biology was created by K12 Inc. and Fuel Education as part of its comprehensive AP curriculum.
Learn more about K12 full- and part-time virtual school options at http://www.k12.com/what-is-k12.
For information on online AP courses options for schools or districts, visit http://getfueled.com/solutions.
For questions or help with technical problems, e-mail [email protected]
Note: AP®, Advanced Placement Program®, and College Board® are registered trademarks of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
K12 Inc part of our Education and have average installs from 5 to 10. Last Update July 25, 2014. Google play rating is 20.0. Current verison is 1.2.0. Actual size 217.0 MB.
I purchased this app last week and my son has not been able to use it at all. All I get is a black screen. I have loaded it on a nook, htc max and htc one and get the same result. Please help me resolve this or refund my purchase in the play store. Josh