Download ANZCA ASM 2015 apk 2.0.2 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 4.7 MB
The ANZCA ASM 2015 eProgram is the official App for the Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists (ANZCA) Annual Scientific Meeting (ASM). It is provided free of charge.
It is designed for tablet, and includes the following features:
- Members of the Virtual ASM can login with their existing account details or can register via the app or online through the Virtual ASM website.
- When your tablet is connected to the internet, members can review Sessions and Presentations from the program, add or remove them from their My Schedule section to plan their ASM and provide easy access to in-session features.
- The App's My Schedule can be used with or without an internet connection* and will synchronise to your Virtual ASM account.
- Scientific Program Sessions and Presentations are updated every day to reflect any changes during the ASM (requires tablet to be connected to the internet)
- Abstracts can be viewed by tapping the 'Abstract' button (when available)
- Speaker CV's can be viewed by tapping on a speaker name (when available)
- Posters can be viewed independently from Sessions and Presentations (when available)
When online use the App during a session to:
- Take notes
- Send questions to the chair
- Participate in audience polling
All content from the printed program is included, so no need to carry both.
Offline 'Browse' mode allows user to view program information when an internet connection is not available*
* in order for offline functionality to work correctly, users must log in and synchronise the app contents at least once.
KOJO part of our Medical and have average installs from 10 to 50. Last Update April 27, 2015. Google play rating is 84.1667. Current verison is 2.0.2. Actual size 4.7 MB.