Download Antair Notes apk 1.5.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 1.7 MB
50% off for a limited time!
Antair Notes is the easiest, most intuitive note taking application you'll ever use.
*** Now with password protection for your notes and lists! ***
You can takes notes of your office meetings or class lectures. You can create detailed personal notes. You can also easily create shopping lists, TODO lists, and checklists for getting things done.
Now with password protection! You can use the application as a diary or personal journal, and feel safe knowing that no-one will be able to view or edit your personal and protected notes and lists. There's even a password reminder feature should you ever forget your password.
- Create personal notes, class notes, office meeting notes, TODO lists, task lists, shopping lists, and check lists for getting things done (GTD).
- Password protection for your notes and lists, with a password reminder feature should you ever forget your password.
- Customize each note with a full selection of fonts, note colors, text colors, and text sizes.
- An integrated spell-checker for your notes and lists.
- Portrait and landscape modes with a unique way of working in each perspective.
- Full search capabilities.
- Easy browsing through existing notes.
- If your device has email setup, you can email your notes to yourself or others.
Antair part of our Productivity and have average installs from 100 to 500. Last Update Jan. 10, 2014. Google play rating is 25.0. Current verison is 1.5.0. Actual size 1.7 MB.
Repeatedly loses notes I have used this app on a nook for over two years without problems. Now I try to use the app on an Elipsis tablet and my notes and lists get messed up continually. Every few days I'm having to recreate a list or two due to items on the list getting deleted after I shut down the tablet or when I open the app, a list of multiple items shows every line as the same item. I've enjoyed using this app on nook and would like to be able to use it on my Elipsis tablet. Please fix this.
Contents Gone / Crashes Regularly I would reopen my list and all or some the contents would be gone. The application would crash on a regular basis. Excellent idea and functions, just does not work. I am very disappointed!
Too slow for typing. The app does not keep up with moderate/ one finger typing. Have to constantly redo, or write notes on paper.