Download Annikken Andee apk 2.4 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 1.8 MB
The Annikken Andee is a gateway that allows smartphones to interact with the physical world.
Just download this app, pair your smartphone (via Bluetooth) with the Annikken Andee shield, and you can use your smartphone to monitor and control the Arduino! For more information, please visit http://www.annikken.com/andee
Here's what Annikken Andee can do:
- Display sensor readings on your smartphone in numeric form, as a graph, or as a progress bar
- Control Arduino (and your electrical components/appliances) with a touch of a button
- Control LEDs, buzzers, LCD displays, relay switches, servos, motors, and more!
- Multi-functional buttons allow you to control the Arduino with a single, double, or multiple press.
- Press and hold to repeat button actions (programmable)
- Use sensors to automatically trigger your smartphone to take a photo
- Use sensors to automatically send an SMS from your smartphone to an intended recipient
- Use sensors to automatically push notifications to your smartphone
- Get your smartphone to say things based on sensor readings
- Schedule tasks and log data
- Read/write data from Arduino to an SD Card (and vice-versa)
Q) I have downloaded this app, but it doesn't work!
A) You will need to purchase the Annikken Andee shield first and connect it to the Arduino. To purchase, please go to www.annikken.com
Q) What is the Arduino?
A) The Arduino is an "open-source electronics prototyping platform based on flexible, easy-to-use hardware and software. It's intended for artists, designers, hobbyists, and anyone interested in creating interactive objects or environments." For more info, you can visit http://www.arduino.cc/
Q) What are the Arduino models that are compatible with the Annikken Andee?
A) They are: Arduino Uno, Arduino Leonardo, Arduino Mega 2560, Arduino Mega ADK
Q) I want to know more about the Annikken Andee! Who can I talk to?
A) Thank you for your interest! You can contact us at [email protected]
Fix a bug when device using Android 4.2 crashes upon connection
- Minor Bug fix
- Minor Bug fix
- Include a new "Slick Mode" Beta - You can now have the UI that looks like our iOS version (Circle Type buttons are not supported for Andee Android 2015)
- Supports connection with Andee U
Annikken part of our Tools and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update July 25, 2016. Google play rating is 86.4286. Current verison is 2.4. Actual size 1.8 MB.
nice concept Nice concept and colorful app. Those who are interested can check out similar app - ArduinoCommander and you don't need any special shield.
A very useful app for my Arduino projects, i love how it allows me to control and monitor my project and i don't need how to learn to programme in Android.
Material design and bug Is good app but the design look outdated. Will it update to material design and more data out designs and functions? There is a bug on andee with arduino due. When I set data out to float or double it keep give me empty display on my nexus 5 when I upload code using windows 10. When I up load code using windows 8 it display data but giving me 6 decimal place have put the char argument to pass in 1 or 2 decimal places I want. I had post this bug on annikken website for 2 months but no one reply.
A very useful app for my Arduino projects, i love how it allows me to control and monitor my project and i don't need how to learn to program in Android.