Download Andy's Graphing Calculator+ apk 1.2 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 484.0 KB
This is the Paid counterpart of my Fremium Graphing Calculator, here are the differences:
- no ads.
- SmartTV/projector and keypad friendly (intended for class room and similar small group setting)
In addition to that, newer features and fixes are first on this version and filter down to Fremium version on next version. In this version this Paid counterpart also get early access to:
- additional mathematical shorthands such as "...)(..." "...)x..." and combinations of those.
- review all graphs at anytime and without leaving the app.
The app produces standard Cartesian coordinate-based mathematical graph from formula and range (optionally can also be formula). In standard formats so you can re-use them anywhere you like. It will produce a pair of HTML text and PNG image under a directory called "graphs" on your SD card (or publically accessible internal memory, usually employed by Android 3.x and 4.x devices) if you use a device using internal public memory with an optional SD card slot it is recommended you also install my file manager to extract copies of the graphs to your SD card, the app cannot do this for you yet. All you have to do is making sure there's no algebraic "singularities" and the app will handle the rest.
There are few cosmetic blemishes such as a jumpy keypad focus on the top row (since it was up to device makers on how it is done) and a squished tabs for Honeycomb (Android 3.x but NOT 4.x nor older phones) but those problems can easily worked around and no functional impact.
- maintenance update matching new versions of Android.
- "EmptyStack" is now fixed, it was never true errors so I forgot to correct it early on.
- based on latest version of the Free version; with no ad and SmartTV friendly.
Think Online.ca part of our Education and have average installs from 1 to 5. Last Update Aug. 17, 2014. Google play rating is 100.0. Current verison is 1.2. Actual size 484.0 KB.