Download Americans for Safe Access(ASA) apk free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 0 bytes
Americans for Safe Access (ASA) is a national organization of over 50,000 members, we are Americans for Safe Access, Nevada County, CA. Chapter.
ASA, Americans for Safe Access, advocates for safe and legal access to cannabis (medical marijuana) for therapeutic uses and research.
The ASA, Nevada County chapter works with our grassroots base to effect change using public education and direct advocacy at the local, state, and federal level.
ASA trains and educates patients, advocates, health care professionals and other stakeholders about medical marijuana. We also provide direct legal support and uses impact litigation to protect and expand patients’ right to use medical marijuana.
Stand with us, Vote, "Yes on S", November, 2014!
Features on your ASA-Americans for Safe Access App:
• Watch the Medical Marijuana Video Testimonials from Doctors and Patients
• Find out how to get 30% Off on a Limited Edition ASA CloudV Vaporizer
• Listen to, and download all of your Favorite Music
• Receive instant messages so you never miss out on ASA Events
• Enjoy all of the Memes, I'm a Patient” photos, and Cartoons in the ASA Gallery
• Share this app and your experience with ASA with Friends and Family
• Read all about the Measure, “S” Initiative that will be voted in November, 2014
• Locate local Medical Marijuana Doctors, Dispensaries, and Legal assistance
• Become a Member of Americans for Safe Access, Nevada County Chapter
• Leave a comment and find out what others are saying on the ASA Fan Wall
• Register to Vote directly from your Smartphone!
• Check the Loyalty tab regularly for special gifts when you Volunteer
• Sign up for the Americans for Safe Access Newsletter
• If you’re a medical marijuana patient, please share your story with others on Facebook and Twitter
Clayton Anderson part of our Medical and have average installs from 10 to 50. Last Update Aug. 7, 2014. Google play rating is 0.0. Current verison is None. Actual size 0 bytes.