Download Ambieye for Philips Hue βeta apk 3.0.1 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 10.0 MB
Ambieye controls Philip Hue lights — lighting reimagined.
You are only one press away from turning the lights on or off — right from your browser. Home automation was never faster. Choose a dynamic scene, dim the lights, browse 3 million colors from colourlovers.com, or chose 16k colors for your lights.
• (New!) Valentines theme!
• (New!) NFL Superbowl themes!
• Christmas, New Years, and Police scenes
• Send feedback from inside the app.
• Turn all the light bulbs on or off with a virtual lightswitch.
• Dynamic scenes including Romantic Red, Disco, and Sunrise, Thanksgiving.
• Auto bridge discovery & manual bridge IP entry.
• Office & warm lights presets — Kelvin degrees, Fluorescent lights.
• 16k full color spectrum selection via two color wheels.
• Control different groups of lights, or individual lights.
• Access to predefined scenes from the individual lightbulbs.
• Access to 3 Million palettes from colourlovers!
1. After installing the app will find your bridge through meethue.com portal, or you can enter an IP address of the bridge yourself.
2. When the bridge is found, you see the "press the link button" message - press the middle button on the bridge to authenticate the extension.
3. Control your lights while on the same WiFi network.
No further setup necessary. The application dims all the lights on and off with a single mouse click, the dynamic scenes work as long as the app is open.
We all spend 80% of our free time in front of the computer, mostly online. The phone is in it's dock, charging. The lightswitch should be inside your browser - now it is. A mouse click away.
About Philip Hue lights
To use this app you would have to buy and setup the Philips Hue starter kit. The Hue lights are digitally controlled lights using WiFi and Zigbee protocols. Available here: http://bit.ly/lightswitchhue
For updates, bugs and ideas, please contact [email protected], http://sadakov.com, or on tweeter at @cdima. I would love to hear feedback and your ideas!
A free version of the original Lightswitch for Chrome is available here: http://bit.ly/huelights
Thanks for the contribution to home automation and your time!
Made in ♥ New York City by Dmitry Sadakov.
Authorization update for the latest hue bridge
Dmitry Sadakov part of our Tools and have average installs from 5000 to 10000. Last Update Nov. 26, 2015. Google play rating is 64.8649. Current verison is 3.0.1. Actual size 10.0 MB.
SUCKS It will not let me add groups, remove groups and only works for one or two lights at a time. This thing stinks. Plus that stupid social integration bar at the bottom. Come on... Free up the screen space for something useful.
Absolutely useless Loses track of a static IP bridge every 15 seconds or so. Good concept, i like the accelerometer idea, but untill this can keep track of the bridge it has no place on my phone
Brilliant Does exactly what the browser version does and it does it well. So much easier than the Hue own apps.
Works great! No problems at all.
Living the fireworks Greate app, fast and stable on my Samsung Note 2
Great app for the Hue Works as expected on my Nexus 5, neat.
Does nothing absolute junk Installed to add control of our hue lights. Open the app and get nothing but a blank page, now way to add our hub ,lighs,sign in nothing