Download Am I drunk? apk 1.6 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 514.0 KB
"Am I drunk?" estimates blood alcohol content (BAC) in g/l, or rather in permilles per mass, the unit that are legally recognized in many states of the world.
By providing your personal information, such as weight and height, and adding drinks that you consumed, the application will simulate a breathalyzer, returning in a simple and quick way an estimate of the blood alcohol content. In this way you can assess whether to drive or to hitch a ride.
- Remembers your personal information and the list of taken drinks, so you don't have to re-enter them every time.
- Supports multiple units of measure, both in the metric system (kg, cm, m, cl, ml, l) than in imperial system (lbs, in, ft, UK fl oz, UK pint) and US system (US fl oz, US pint).
- Allows you to insert and edit custom beverages, indicating quantity and alcohol content.
- Includes a wide database containing the legal limit for driving in over 60 states. Nevertheless, you can set a custom limit.
- Takes into account the alcohol elimination due to metabolism and provides the time when you come back under the legal limit. You can also set a custom elimination rate.
- Takes into account the state of the stomach at the time of assumption to determine the alcohol absorption rate.
- Provides a description of possible symptoms that characterize each level of alcohol in the blood.
- It's localized in English and Italian.
More functions soon...
DISCLAIMER: BAC values of this application have no legal validity, they represent only an estimate of the concentration of alcohol in the blood that can not be considered in any way as a guarantee of security and/or psycho-physical eligibility to drive. There are no safe levels of alcohol consumption for driving.
I'm waiting for any comments, bug reports or questions on the application's operation.
Please contact me before leaving one-star rating! You can find the email address below.
* Added new unit of measurement (liter)
* Minor fixes
For a complete changelog, see: http://andreamerla.blogspot.com/search/label/Am%20I%20drunk%3F
Andrea Merla part of our Health & Fitness and have average installs from 10000 to 50000. Last Update Feb. 12, 2012. Google play rating is 54.5161. Current verison is 1.6. Actual size 514.0 KB.
Great tool! People don't often realize how intoxicated they 'might' be... I use it as a "shut the h*ll up" tool when taking car keys from friends ay the bar. Thanks for the backup!!
Data wrong. App is terribly wrong. Indicating legal limit at 0.8% when is 0.08% I assumed it was off by that much so a .1% meant a .01%. Needs fixing.
Not even correct Pretty sure the legal limit is 0.08 NOT 0.8
Not usable on cm9 Crashes on cyanogen when calculating bac.
Drink drive limit is 10x uk limit in uk Uk drink drive limit is 0.08% this app however calculates it at 0.8%
Poor UI Painstaking fiddly drink-entry UI. Perhaps this feature is a kind of sobriety test?
Legal limit is not .8 The legal is .08 and I added 6 beers and it said I could drive... I could not even walk straight
Nearly Great There is no quick way to add a drink, you have to fill out several pieces of information for a drink (name, size, %) every time.
Wrong % This app shows the legal limit to be ten times that of what it actually is.
If I'm drunk I'm not gonna be measuring out my alcohol or let alone look at the %
Terrible application Very bad