Download akRDCPro VNC viewer apk 3.2.5P free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 2.5 MB
akRDC (PRO) - VNC viewer - Remote desktop control
If akRDC doesn't work for you, please ask for help through the “Send email" button in Google Play, we will certainly be able to resolve the problem. thank you.
akRDC is a Remote Desktop Control software compatible with the RFB protocol (VNC Client), tester on servers: TightVNC, UltraVNC, RealVNC (without encryption), Ubuntu Remote Desktop (with servers ready with the RFB protocol...)
* App languages: English, French, Russian, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean
* Files Transfer (For TighVNC and UltraVNC servers only right now + X11VNC in Ultra VNC mode):
- Transfer (download and upload) files and complete directories structure.
- Compressed files transfer stream.
- Compressed directory files list (with TightVNC server)
- Create / Delete directories.
- Delete files.
* Supports UltraVNC repeater/proxy in mode 1
* Function keys:
- connection shortcuts
- 3 buttons mouse + wheel emulation (volume key)
- keyboard, quick keys (CTRL+C, ...),
- Esc (Back key)
- special keys (F1, F2...),
- network band optimization.
- configuration Import / export
- hardware acceleration management (if the remote session view become BLACK, you have to disable the hardware acceleration)
* RFB Protocol implementation:
- supports TIGH, RAW, COPYRECT, RRE, HEXTILE and ZRLE encodings.
- VNC password (DES encrypted authentication).
- MS-Logon authentication ( for UltraVNC server)
How to use: install a VNC server (TightVNC recommended) on your PC, create a new shortcut in AKRDC then connect to your server. The documentation available on www.akrdc.eu
To make the CTRL ALT DEL command works, run the VNC server as a service, and allow the CTRL ALT DEL feature in your system.
2015 December 13th
- unable to add a connection shortcut from certain devices
- unable to get the desktop screenshot from certain devices
- connection shortcut sorting is now working asc & desc
2015 January 31th:
- new 'Duplicate' button to clone a connection shortcut
- Removed Ads from the Files Transfert activity !!
- Bug fix
2014 December 23th:
- UltraVNC: selecting automatically the first fixed drive
- better error messages on low memory exception
ANYKODE part of our Communication and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update Dec. 13, 2015. Google play rating is 87.5472. Current verison is 3.2.5P. Actual size 2.5 MB.
good interface but should be full screen. Also I would love to have direct pass through of rmb & mmb from a physical mouse when one is connected.
Stopped working with TightVNC Used to be my favourite vnc app, now unfortunately just displays a black screen, even though the connection is active. The thumbnail preview of the connection shows the correct content, looks like a bug has been introduced.
Fantastic application. It works well and does everything I need from a vnc application.
Very useful app I use this app for remote support when I am in a pinch. It works great and I LOVE the additon of the repeater feature. This has saved me time and helped me resolve issues more quickly.
Great App I highly recommend this app. I have a PC running various programs full time. Some weather monitoring software, an ebook server, a web server and more. By installing the free UltaVNC software on to that PC, I can use this app to connect to the PC and operate it as though I was sitting in front of it but from my smartphone instead. This app has a good range of menu options including 3 button mouse controls a full keyboard including shift and ctrl for multi select, zoom, file transfer and more. Great app!
Love this app because I can run it in a window on my rooted Galaxy Note (unlike Jump). However I miss Jump's support for bluetooth mouse right clicking and multi-touch zooming. Hope the dev adds these (please :)
Emergency Button Needed This App is just too sweet and perfect for me...it has solved so many problems for me...but my only issue right now is the missing DELETE button on the keyboard...i do make use of this app for my VPS service but can't log on by pressing Clt + Alt + Del, the Del button is missing and i see there are 2 Shift buttons on board, so if one of these Shift buttons can be replaced with Delete button...this App will be extremely perfect...Great JOB Guys !!!
Awesome app and developer! I tried a few apps to connect to UltraVNC servers I have at work. Of the ones I tested, I found this one to be the best. Unfortunately, I was not able to connect to some of the servers. After I realized they were running a newer version of UltraVNC server. However, I contacted the developer and received a quick response. The problem was resolved within a couple days with a new version. I can now connect to all of our servers without a problem. I liked the demo version enough that I bought the full version. Awesome app and developer!
Good enough. The interface is not too much polished but the program makes what it was made for.
Simple, efficient, reliable. I've used several different VNC clients for Android. akRDC is consistently the most straight-forward to use, the most configurable, and the most reliable, hands down. I use it over SSH tunnels (IRSSI connectbot) to reach various Windows and Linux systems. I couldn't be happier with it. And the Pro features add just the right touches. Bravo!