Download AIRS Ruler apk 1.4.2 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 422.0 KB
AIRS Ruler allows you to create rules for personalising your phone based on changes to your context as triggered by AIRS (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.airs) or Storica (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.airs).
Here are some examples of what you can do using AIRS Ruler:
- Change your wallpaper based on the mood selection;
- Switch on/off WiFi or Bluetooth based on event annotations;
- Change your wallpaper based on weather information;
- Show a text in a pop-up window if you change your mood.
- and more...
For this, you can define your own rules with a simple card-based UI, selecting the currently supported sensors and actions to be triggered. You can enable/disable individual rules and select conditions from a list of templates to get started easily.
You will need to have Storica or AIRS installed for AIRS Ruler to do anything. AIRS Ruler will start its service automatically when you start recording with Storica or AIRS. When you stop recording, AIRS Ruler will stop, too. Furthermore, you will need to enable AIRS intents in the General Settings of Storica or AIRS to make AIRS Ruler work (this setting is enabled by default in Storica and AIRS).
We will add more sensors and actions in the future. If you want to suggest scenarios of usage, giving us ideas for extensions, send us an email or visit our forum (http://www.tecvis.co.uk)!
- floating buttons in overall and rule view
- added BT device and number of BT devices as possible input
- status bar color now in TecVis color scheme (Lolipop+)
- moved backup and restore to overflow menu
- added backup and restore to main menu
- improved wallpaper selection to avoid crashes
- improved selection of text fields in rule definition through separate dialog
tech4wellbeing ltd. part of our Personalization and have average installs from 100 to 500. Last Update June 22, 2015. Google play rating is 80.0. Current verison is 1.4.2. Actual size 422.0 KB.