Download Airbus Accident Statistics apk 1.0.3 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 5.4 MB
Commercial Aviation Accidents 1958-2015
A Statistical Analysis - NEW 2016 EDITION
• All western-built commercial air transport jets The following aircraft are included in the statistics: 328 JET, A300, A300-600, A310, A318/319/320/321, A330, A340, A380, Avro RJ series, B707, B717, B720, B727, B737, B747, B757, B767, B777, B787, BAC -111, BAE 146, Bombardier CRJ series, Caravelle, Comet, Concorde, Convair 880/990, DC-8,DC-9, DC-10, Embraer E series, Embraer ERJ series, F-28, F-70, F-100, L-1011, MD-11, MD-80/90, Mercure, Trident, VC-10, VFW 614. Note: non-western-built jets are excluded due to lack of information and business jets are not considered due to their peculiar operating environment.
• Since 1958, the advent of commercial jets
• Revenue flights
• Operational accidents
• Hull loss and fatal types of accidents
- Definitions -
• Revenue flight: flight involving the transport of passengers, cargo or mail for renumeration or hire. Non revenue flight like training, ferry, positionning, demonstration, maintenance, acceptance and test flights are excluded.
• Operational accident: an accident taking place between the time any person boards the aircraft with the intention of flight until such time as all such persons have disembarked, excluding sabotage, military actions, terrorism, suicide and the like.
• Hull loss: an event in which the aircraft is destroyed or substantially damaged beyond economical repair.
• Fatal accident: an event in which at least one passenger or crewmember is fatally injured or later dies of his/her injuries.
- Source of Data -
• The accident data was extracted from official accident reports, as well as from the ICAO, Ascend and Airbus data bases.
• Flight operations data were extracted from the Ascend data base.
- Readers are now prompted to confirm downloads on metered (non-WiFi) connections.
- Analytics overlay tracking for Audio overlays and end of article reached event.
- Background audio is now supported.
- In-app web views are now supported. If you create a button with a Go To URL action and select the "Open in Folio" option in the Folio Overlays panel, the HTML page is displayed within an in-app browser. Tapping the device's back button returns to the article.
Airbus part of our Transportation and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update Sept. 22, 2014. Google play rating is 77.6923. Current verison is 1.0.3. Actual size 5.4 MB.