Download Agrivi apk 1.2 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 829.0 KB
Agrivi mobile application lets farmers get fast insight into their farming activities and register key activities right from the field. It is used as an extension and supporting feature to our fully featured web farm management solution. New mobile application users should setup their farms through our web application to get insight into their farming via mobile app.
Agrivi farm management software helps farmers to take control over their plantations, improve productivity and increase profitability. Based on agriculutural knowledge base of best-practice production processes for over 60 crops, Agrivi guides farmers to improve their production and increase productivity.
Agrivi's features include:
- Project-oriented farm management with simple and fast way of planning, monitoring and tracking all farm activities and inputs usage (fuel, fertilizers, pesticides, work hours).
- Advance sales and expense tracking ensures taking control over farm finances.
- Inventory management with low inventory alarms removes delays in production caused by lack of inputs.
- Weather monitoring with detailed 7-day weather forecast, 3-year weather history for each field and smart disease risk detection alarms.
- Knowledge base of best-practice production processes for over 60 crops
- Powerful reporting and analytics available with a single click
- All farm documents in the cloud
Finance improvements, added multiple items on invoices
Agrivi part of our Business and have average installs from 5000 to 10000. Last Update Feb. 2, 2016. Google play rating is 78.4906. Current verison is 1.2. Actual size 829.0 KB.
Too simple. Monoculture is the best way to destroy your farm's productivity. Why do you have to choose which crop you grow when you set up your farm? At some times of the year I have up to 7 different crops growing. Most farmers are interested in looking at inputs/costs/yields on a per hectare basis rather than a total sum of everything all at once. This program might be okay for ol' mate hobby farmer who has 5 hectares of apple trees but it needs a lot of work before it will be taken seriously by serious producers.
very good I grow wheat, corn and have a small fruit orchard. i used agrivi on my computer to register production and track all my fields and work. this application helps me on the field if i need to input expense or documents in the system. recommend
Like it! Very cool app, good job!
easy easy to downlods
Hate it Worst app ever... Only luks gud nothing there inside