Download Agile Run / Jog / Walk Timer apk 1.0.2 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 719.0 KB
Agile Run/Jog/Walk Timer is a highly customisable app for timing workouts. It can be used for alternating running / jogging / walking sessions or indeed for simply alternating between running / walking workouts.
* Add run, jog and walk intervals of varying length in any order you desire
* Edit mode for individual exercises for easy updating
* Create unlimited number of workouts which are saved ( for example can be used for designing a weeks workouts in advance )
* Optional vibration feedback on transition between exercises
* Optional audio feedback on transition consisting of different bell tone and a voice prompt for each exercise
* Countdown clock for individual exercise as well as overall duration
* Workouts can be paused
* App can be used in background while you listen to music
( App temporarily silences music from other apps during audio transition prompts )
Run / Jog / Walking intervals is an ideal way to build up your stamina by designing your own workouts.
You can use the app to incrementally increase the amount of running you do and work towards reaching your goals.
Ideal for training for 5km / 10km / half-marathon / marathon events.
Benefits of running:
* One of the best ways to give your heart muscle an effective workout.
* Help maintain a healthy weight by burning calories
* Helps promote positive mental health. A regular running habit will you lift your mood and build self-esteem.
* Bug Fixes
Agile Sumo part of our Health & Fitness and have average installs from 500 to 1000. Last Update Jan. 9, 2015. Google play rating is 74.2857. Current verison is 1.0.2. Actual size 719.0 KB.
Does what it says. I have two nits that could easily be corrected: 1) Transition from run to walk alert isn't loud enough. When running I don't always feel or hear the alert. It sounds like the bell they ring for the final lap of a race, but can be a bit muffled when carrying the phone in a pocket. The run alert is much loader (like a starting bell for a horse race) and I never miss that one. Perhaps these audio alerts could be selectable to allow the user to choose alerts that work best for them. 2) Setup of a workout can be a bit tedious. It would be nice to be able to set a repeating interval pattern without entering each interval individually. For instance, if I want to setup 8 minutes running to 2 minutes walking intervals that repeat for an hour, I shouldn't have to enter each of the 12 segments individually.
Needs a countdown alert. If I do a 3 min, 2 min, then 1 min interval, it would be nice if an alarm went off every minute to let me know my progression.