Download AfterImage apk 1.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 187.0 KB
AfterImage is a camera application focuses on one thing - the ability to overlay a previously taken image as a semitransparent "after image" (or ghost) over the preview of your next shot. The primary purpose of AfterImage is to aid photographers in lining up shots.
Perhaps you need to do stop motion animation? Perhaps you'd like to Photoshop multiple buildings or objects into the same image? AfterImage assists you in lining up your shots!
- Use any image on your device's gallery or the previously taken photo as an after image. An "after image" is a semitranparent ghost that sits over the top of the preview for your next shot, however it does not appear in the actual photo taken itself.
- Control the flash (auto, on, off, torch mode that stays consistently on.)
- Basic exposure compensation.
- Basic white balance control (auto, incandescent, cloudy, etc.)
- Basic colour effects (monotone, inverted, etc.)
- Basic zoom functionality.
- Basic focus functionality (auto, fixed, infinity, EDOF if your device supports it, etc.)
Andrew Price part of our Photography and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update Jan. 14, 2014. Google play rating is 38.3333. Current verison is 1.0. Actual size 187.0 KB.