Download African Aerospace Magazine apk 5.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 16.0 MB
Aerospace professionals across the whole of the African continent have discovered African Aerospace which brings comprehensive unbiased coverage of all the latest news and trends in all of the key sectors.
- Its air transport coverage is second to none with interviews with the leadership of all of the airlines across the region. The region is one of the fastest growing in the world and is undertaking significant fleet investment in airliners of all sizes and from manufacturers in the developing world as well as from traditional markets.
The magazine is an official partner of the African Airlines Association – AFRAA – which gives access to the strategic thinking of the industry as a whole.
- With more than 50 countries across the continent, the whole region issue of regional and national defence is a key subject and the African Aerospace defence team provides insight into air forces in the region and regularly update on fleet acquisition, manoeuvres and services.
- As Africa sees greater wealth – some of the fastest growing economies in the world are in Africa – so there is a greater demand for private aviation. These are not just for VVIP transport. Bush flying and medevac are also key components of this sector and the region is home to a vast array of fixed wing and helicopters in multirole functions. African Aerospace is close to the business aviation market thanks to its unique partnership with AfBAA, the African Business Aviation Association and regularly reports on operations and service from the region’s charter operators, owners and flight support service companies.
- Governments are investing in infrastructure and new airports are at the heart of these developments. African Aerospace’s dedicated airport team report on new plans – and old challenges.
- Many other key industry sectors are also growing thanks to investment from the region.
- Aircraft Interiors are moving up the agenda as African carriers compete on a global scale in terms of IFE, services and connectivity and our dedicated Interiors team keep an eye on what is new.
- Manufacturing: In North Africa hundreds of companies have entered the supply chain … and Bombardier has introduced its own manufacturing plant to Morocco while in South Africa there is a thriving manufacturing industry stretching from aerostructures through to building general aviation aircraft and defence equipment.
- MRO: With ownership of globally acknowledged MRO providers in South Africa, Ethiopia and Egypt there has been progress in the maintenance and repair services in Africa. But there is room for more. We track the developments and the demands for this growing activity.
- Training. A huge demand for pilots, licensed engineers and ground handlers among others has seen a lot of international cooperation to help build a network of academies and training providers. African Aerospace keeps abreast of the progress in the training arena.
These are just some of the reasons why African Aerospace is a must have. And it is not just for people IN the region. African Aerospace is well read and respected by manufacturers and service providers in Europe, the Americas, Asia and the Middle East.
Now the African Aerospace app enables you to enjoy all this great news, analysis and features from the award-winning team of journalists and photographers that bring you the number one news from this rapidly expanding area of the world.
- Fantastic new User Interface
- Back Issue Archive Search
- New HTML display features
- New Video display features
Apazine part of our Business and have average installs from 100 to 500. Last Update July 11, 2016. Google play rating is 100.0. Current verison is 5.0. Actual size 16.0 MB.